Post a Reply
  1. 6 years ago

https://discord.gg/mkPVKW Nerdie u still haven't joined but there is the code if you have lost it or something. It expirers in 21 hours.

2. @The3xpertGamer I personally think that Pizza Guild is a better faction.

Atonic_Eclipse 2 hours ago

SAMMMMEEEEEEEEE

3. @Muggspud0627 Okay, normally I'd blow this off as immaturity, but when you insult my faction and call it immature, when it is likely the most mature faction on CM after ONE DAY of playing (a few hours to be technically accurate), I feel the need to get involved.

Your so-called "social-experiment" comprised of offering me nudes and begging for a teleport into my fraction's base, and then blocking me before I could even figure out what was going on. I reached out to you in-game so I could figure the situation out, and you unblocked me so we could chat again on Discord. I uneasily asked if you had legitimately offered me nudes, telling you that was a bad idea and that this is just a game, upon which you accused me of asking for nudes, which I CLEARLY did not. You then blocked me before I could even defend myself.

Before you start throwing shade on what I consider to be the friendliest faction on CM, take a look at yourself and figure out how to judge people rather than throwing accusations out of nowhere.

4. Edited 6 years ago by Nysic

@NerdieBirdieYT @Muggspud0627 Okay, normally I'd blow this off as immaturity, but when you insult my faction and call it immature, when it is likely the most mature faction on CM after ONE DAY of playing (a few hours to be technically accurate), I feel the need to get involved.

Your so-called "social-experiment" comprised of offering me nudes and begging for a teleport into my fraction's base, and then blocking me before I could even figure out what was going on. I reached out to you in-game so I could figure the situation out, and you unblocked me so we could chat again on Discord. I uneasily asked if you had legitimately offered me nudes, telling you that was a bad idea and that this is just a game, upon which you accused me of asking for nudes, which I CLEARLY did not. You then blocked me before I could even defend myself.

Before you start throwing shade on what I consider to be the friendliest faction on CM, take a look at yourself and figure out how to judge people rather than throwing accusations out of nowhere.

@Muggspud0627, @NerdieBirdieYT, I am going to need to investigate this, I will look forward too and appreciate cooperation from both of you. I will make contact with you via which ever means you both prefer.

Also this thread is now locked.

Nysic