1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Atonic_Eclipse

A faction based around pvp. A team forged to end NN. XxPoYsEr2K14xX, Ponze, ICantSprint, Unlined, Javonw are also apart of this quest. Come at us NN. We would also like to meet your whole faction against us at some random coords at a certain date and time. Do you dare to Oblivion, NN? We are also adding members, if you are interested, msg me Ponze or XxPoYsEr2K14xX. My discord is Atonic_Eclipse#9756. If we feel you are a good fit for the faction you will be added to our own private discord chat we're we will take it further. Ps we ain't only just looking for Pvp'ers to contribute regarding the faction.

2. Deleted 6 years ago by Atonic_Eclipse
  3. Ooooo, interesting! :D

4. Next time your on, we'll discuss where this battle will happen and when

5. Edited 6 years ago by DoppyRex

Oh god this is everyone that has helped me. i think ill just sit this one out

6. @Atonic_Eclipse I haven't agreed to any battle yet, but we can certainly discuss one (although with your bunch, I doubt you'd all play fair). Also, might want to take javon out of the member list, as he's not in Oblivion... just sayin'.

7. Let's discuss when your next online then.

8. Discord would be better for me tbh, can we message on there?

9. Are you sure you wanna talk on discord? :3

10. If y'all can't act like you're older than 12 with Discord, then nah. If you think you can handle it then it would work better for me on discord.

11. Deleted 6 years ago by GrandpaCarl00
  12. Yeah we can as long as there is mutual respect

13. I'll rather speak on discord too

14. lol

15. I personally think that Pizza Guild is a better faction.

16. https://discord.gg/mkPVKW Nerdie u still haven't joined but there is the code if you have lost it or something. It expirers in 21 hours.

17. @The3xpertGamer I personally think that Pizza Guild is a better faction.

Atonic_Eclipse 2 hours ago

SAMMMMEEEEEEEEE

18. Edited 6 years ago by Muggspud0627
  19. *internally cringes* Oblivion I live in your village

20. Edited 6 years ago by Muggspud0627

After joining CraftyMynes I decided it would be fun to try out aligning myself with a faction because I've never played with a goal oriented community before in Minecraft, and after a few social experiments, I deemed Nerd Nation very immature and possibly dangerous to other players on the server, so I would like to apply, for a Oblivion.

Here is my following application, I hope after reviewing it you will find me a good fit for your faction:

IGN:
    Muggspud0627

Personal info:
    I'm a female, 16 years of age, and I used to play volley ball in my hometown until I injured my knee, now I do my best to keep busy by playing Minecraft and other video games. I personally enjoy sandbox games.

Qualifications:

• I'm a very experienced builder and have been playing Minecraft for around 4-5 years
    • I've always loved PVP in all games, and I'm very good at staying competitive even when situations look bleak

Why I should be accepted:
    I enjoy helping other people, being part of a community dedicated to taking down a faction like Nerd Nation would , in my eyes, help the entire server and it's community.

I hope you'll consider my application, I really feel you'd benefit greatly from having me in your team!

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!