1. 6 years ago

HI, I just got killed by a fellow player veen0M, attacked while in a mine. Then he followed me home and killed me again. He had somebody with him. Is this OK. If so I'm gone. NC is tough enough without unwanted PVP.
    Thanks for listening. AndyL

2. Welp, it's pretty unlike for a player to find you in such a wide world, unless your house was twenty blocks away from spawn, but the fact that yoy were underground makes it more unlike.
    Probably you either:

• leaked your own coords, maybe your intent was to private message somebody but you forgot to type /tell before the actuall message
    • accepted an unwanted random TP from a stranger who might've pretended to be willing to help you.
    • maybe it's just an unlucky coincidence...

It's not like random people pop out of nowhere...
    Be careful next time

Or if you're already gone, goobye

3. I understand your frustration in the matter, but pvp'ing is allowed on the CraftyMynes server. If you'd like assistance in getting established in a more secure location, I'd be happy to help you.

4. Something is not right about the attack, it was night but I had a torch on the outside, so if you were flying you could see it. And when I respawned at my home, he was there before I could rearm. I had to take a boat to get the mine adit, but he was on me quicker then a boat could travel. Do you have a flight app?
    Thanks for the offer, I'm sorry if I didn't understand that PVP was not to be by consent. But if I'd have wanted PVP I'd have stayed with WOW where PVP is amonst equals noy unarmed noobs.

5. Edited 6 years ago by PapaNeon

@AndyLengenfelder Something is not right about the attack, it was night but I had a torch on the outside, so if you were flying you could see it. And when I respawned at my home, he was there before I could rearm. I had to take a boat to get the mine adit, but he was on me quicker then a boat could travel. Do you have a flight app?
    Thanks for the offer, I'm sorry if I didn't understand that PVP was not to be by consent. But if I'd have wanted PVP I'd have stayed with WOW where PVP is amonst equals noy unarmed noobs.

There is a warp system, or the sethome system. It's possible that he knew where you had your home, killed you then just warped to your sethome to kill you again. There could have also been some TPA shenanigans involved, since you said there was two of them.

Unfortunately, pvp is enabled, wanted or not. If you choose to leave, good luck wherever you end up. :)

If you choose to stay, similar to Naidae's offer I can give you some gear to get you back on your feet and try find a suitable and safe location for your next base.

6. Edited 6 years ago by humfrydog

do you know or get the players name who did this? any screenshots? perhaps we could ask them.

7. veen0M

or Sign Up to reply!