Llama breeding

1. 6 years ago

Is llama breeding turned off? have tried multiple times using hay bales with no success. In fact something weird happens. I will feed multiple hay bales then if i move them in my inventory all but 1 of them return. please help me figure this out. I really want to get a caravan of llammas.

2. Have you tamed the llamas?

3. I am unable to do anything with them, apples, wheat, hay bales all the same thing I feed them 64 items it regenerates 63 in my inventory. animal makes a noise each time. 1 is definitely tamed cause i can ride it, other 2 i cant ride

4. after repeatedly trying over a day 2 day period using hay bales i eventually got them tamed and finally got a baby, however something is wrong with the mechanics in my opinion, no hearts ever appeared and the weird regenerating items in inventory happened repeatedly, i tried re-logging and refreshing but it continues. might be a glitch. very frustrating

5. @humfrydog ask @Sirchristopher10 he is good with the llamas

6. i <3 llamas
    also if you need to breed a llama you need to first tame them, second then you have to get hay bales an feed em, And then you enjoy your llama but don't hug it to tight or forget to dress it up
    @humfrydog

or Sign Up to reply!