the forum may or may not be bad for me at this point

1. 8 years ago

i'm constantly checking it day after day because i'm that alone
    this isn't healthy any more..i gotta take a break guys

2. Take a break from the forums and come on the server :D

3. I said I was leaving though and I'm sticking to that.

4. :(

5. You need to leave and take some time to figure out what you mean to yourself, listen to music, read some books and get out there and make some friends.

Don't make excuses, don't find reasons not to, or you'll never find the strength you need in yourself to change.

6. give u that nysic

7. I don't find enjoyment in anything any more

8. Why not go off, Find sometime you've never done before and try it? Perhaps the thrill of the unknown.

9. @StaticSword Why not go off, Find sometime you've never done before and try it? Perhaps the thrill of the unknown.

problem: there is nothing to go out and do because i'm cooped up in a house every single goddamn day of my life and barely ever get out

10. @argonFiles problem: there is nothing to go out and do because i'm cooped up in a house every single goddamn day of my life and barely ever get out

Why not use the internet to teach yourself something new?

11. I'll give you a forced break if you like for a few weeks

12. @StaticSword Why not use the internet to teach yourself something new?

I've been wondering about this..I don't have the resources to make thermite at this time, however..

13. still every waking moment i feel like someone is going to attack me somehow! thus i'm lashing out more..

nysic, i appreciate the offer but i must decline

14. Edited 8 years ago by BaronBattleBread

So go out and do something. my personal suggestion is make a hotair balloon out of tissue paper. cost of materials is cheap and you can find them almost anywhere. Use a hairdryer to make it fly if you want to get it back, or if you want to see a fireball, use a cottonball dipped in kerosene.

Currently your in a rut, and you need something fresh and unique to break you out of it. Not to mention if it bursts into a fireball midair its truly awesome XD

15. i'm constantly checking it day after day because i'm that alone
    this isn't healthy any more..i gotta take a break guys

Your post is a cry for attention, a cry for help. You seem to be unable to pull yourself away from your addiction (craftymynes) which isn't healthy.

Your health is in our interest and I mean well by you when I say you need to sort yourself out. If you are posting comments such as these you need to go and get some help and find yourself.

This isn't a road you want to travel down and I am speaking entirely from experience here. You require something that a virtual environment will struggle to provide you.

Take barons suggestion and build yourself a hot air balloon looks like a whole lot of fun, especially if you are going to set it on fire.

Stay safe mate.

16. @Nysic Your post is a cry for attention, a cry for help. You seem to be unable to pull yourself away from your addiction (craftymynes) which isn't healthy.

Your health is in our interest and I mean well by you when I say you need to sort yourself out. If you are posting comments such as these you need to go and get some help and find yourself.

This isn't a road you want to travel down and I am speaking entirely from experience here. You require something that a virtual environment will struggle to provide you.

Take barons suggestion and build yourself a hot air balloon looks like a whole lot of fun, especially if you are going to set it on fire.

Stay safe mate.

I really appreciate the support. I've been stuck in a boredom hole for too long..the podcast is seeming to help but Patrick isn't here today! I'd get back into painting metal d&d figures but they're kinda expensive.

I'm going to build a computer desk soon, I just need to get some wood to build it.

I even modelled it in Tinkercad! -image-

It's just that my family has a home business and no time to do anything fun because everyone's working all the time..used to, we'd always do something fun almost every week. Now there's just a void. It's like a huge pit of boredom. Baron, I'd love to make a balloon but I don't have the required items just yet. My real interest is making different explosive chemicals (legal ones ofc) and maybe building a flamethrower. If you couldn't tell I really really like fire. Flamethrowers are actually legal to own, which is nice and all. Of course it's also unsafe as hell, which is the main issue. I used to be really into LEGO, maybe I should do that again.
    I actually have a webpage with a bunch of stuff I've made on it.

I digress. I have nothing to do and it's not good to fill that with the Internet. I'll try and find things to do soon, maybe even record them and show everyone.

17. You should try Lego robotics, it's fun as hell :P

18. -image-
    This is gonna be on a care package I'm sending to a friend in the UK.

19. Jeez I have 500+ posts

or Sign Up to reply!