any woodland mansion

1. 6 years ago

Has anyone found any woodland mansion since new update un raided i have been to a few locations and there was no mansions i was just wondering if anyone has found a actual woodland mansion in 1.12 and how long ago has it been

2. minesy

27 Aug 2017 Suspended

nope have not found one

3. At this stage it's quite likely that all the woodland mansions that are in the map have been found.
    It has been a long time since this map was made afterall.

4. People don't seem to be aware of this but when cartographers first unlock their explorer map trade the maps will point to the nearest structure in unloaded chunks. I.e. the nearest undiscovered mansion/monument.
    If you really want to try to find an unexplored mansion I'd suggest breeding a cartographer as close to spawn as possible and unlocking his map trade, giving you the best chance that the map points to a mansion inside the border.
    (assuming Crafty has fixed the issue with mansions not generating in reset chunks, anyone know?)

5. Well, with the partial reset, there's likely a good chunk of mansions that exists but due to the issue with cartographers they're nearly impossible to find

6. What issue with cartographers?

or Sign Up to reply!