The Beauty of Travel

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Pimple_300ping

Hey there,

Figured since I'd returned, I should share my latest creation here with all of you.

Hope you like it, criticism is welcome :)

2. Good job

3. My mind is blown! You have amazing video skills and have a great taste in seeing what's good in the world. Absolutely amazing job!

4. @Family My mind is blown! You have amazing video skills and have a great taste in seeing what's good in the world. Absolutely amazing job!

Thank you so much, I really really appreciate it! Was that you who left the awesome comment?

5. minesy

26 Sep 2017 Suspended

@Family are you family tuber?

6. @minesey Yes, he is

7. Impressive

8. @Cileklim Impressive

ty sir :)

9. Did you make it to Lake Tahoe? If yes darn it I missed an opportunity to meet a fellow player. I live in Reno. nevada and Tahoe is just short drive away.

10. @humfrydog Did you make it to Lake Tahoe? If yes darn it I missed an opportunity to meet a fellow player. I live in Reno. nevada and Tahoe is just short drive away.

No way! I have family in Reno. Those first few shots were from the Truckee river through downtown Reno

We flew into and hung around downtown Reno the first day, went to Tahoe, stayed near Donner in Truckee, and went up to Yosemite for a few days :)

Shame I missed you! Maybe next time :)

11. Yes I'm Family Tuber

12. minesy

27 Sep 2017 Suspended

cool

or Sign Up to reply!