Post a Reply

I know who leaked cords to Skull Mountain

1. 6 years ago

Wow, leaking your own coords for views. Just wow.

2. Actually makes sense, raid means drama which means more views.

3. Actually there was a fake NerdieBirdie account on the Oblivion discord a few months ago.

Perhaps the Nerdie speaking was a fake.

That or @NerdieBirdieYT is a bit desperate for views.

4. If I just wanted views I would make way more videos per week and use super clickbaity thumbnails and titles. There's so many ways to get views a thousand times easier.

Anyone who knows me decently well won't believe this for a second. Sigh

5. @NerdieBirdieYT Yup I'm definitely leaking my own bases that really helps me out, gg I'm caught.

Really thought you had something here humfry :T

actually it would help you out
    no such thing as bad publicity you get more views out of this then the leak itself

6. Edited 6 years ago by Cileklim

The screenshot seems pretty real but I'd never expect a faction leader to leak his own coords just for some views. Tragic

7. @NerdieBirdieYT The first screenshot is real, I said that at some point when we were discussing a way to trick Team Eye. (Or perhaps Oblivion, I'm not 100% on that.)

The second is faked, I never said that. That screenshot fails to show which Discord server it was in or the online members, meaning it could be easily faked by literally anyone with a Discord server. You can easily change your nickname and name color and profile picture to cake being someone you're not. TE has done this to people in NN multiple times.

Believe what you will, but I did not and never will sell out my faction.

The first screen shot says "I feel kinda guilty, I'm literally leaking my own coordinates for views" like you admitted to it in this thread

8. Now that this info is public and everyone has their own opinion on real or fake. No matter what the verdict is for being the "Largest faction on the server" NN is full of alt accounts moles and spy's. One has to ask how many people are actually legit members of "the largest faction on this server" Is it even a faction? Or all just a ploy for views. Speaking of views Birdie post your proof here cause I'm not watching your video and fueling your fire.