I know who leaked cords to Skull Mountain

1. 6 years ago

Recently Nerd Nation was raided and Skull Mountain was destroyed. Immediately after seeing Neridie's video I began to research how it was found. Thru my research and extensive network of friends I learned some very interesting facts. I also learned certain people were accusing me of selling cords to the base. Well I am here to clear my name and expose the real person that released the cords and the reason why they did. I will give the person 24 hours to post in this forum topic a full confession and apologize to me for allowing suspicion to fall on me. If this person fails to confess in the allotted time I will post proof of what they did. The clock starts now . The real question is will he man up.

2. Holy shit mate that sounds like something from the hunger games, nice post, we haven't had any real interesting stuff like this in a long time :)

3. Yeah

4. This is exciting

5. this is some game of thrones shit except even more interesting, the suspense is killing me humfry just release the leaker's identity i NEED IT

6. Finally, it's been like a year since any good conflict

anyways, this is gonna be interesting.

7. -image-

8. Hey guys xd I "know" some info from my "extensive research" but instead of just going forward with my info like a normal person would, I'm going to wait until the person confesses themself!

hehe maybe he'll fall for it and confess and then I can really find out who leaked the coords since I have absolutely no proof of my claim!

Oh! And you only have 24 hours!

That'll make him scared for sure xddd

9. XD

10. Edited 6 years ago by JuraraJupiter

-image-

(cathy made me post this okay carry on)

11. Whatever the outcome is, whether humfry does know or not, this is exciting. Giving the leaker a chance to confess and resolve a bit of his crimes. Even if it's all a hoax and he doesn't know, it's still thrilling.

12. Edited 6 years ago by alarmgv12

@SharpSerac Now since you like coding imma do a lil somthing for you to explain you how I see the situation in C++, here goes:

I think the question doesn't go like this

void humfrys_post (threat) //random function indicating his post and how it will go
    {
    for (int time = 0; time <= 24; time++)
    if (leaker.confessed == true)
    return;
    else
    forum.post(craftymynes, humfrydog, proof);
    }

but rather like this

int main (situation) //the whole situation in general
    {
    if (leaker.confessed == true || humfry.postsToRevealLeaker != null)
    std::cout << "We got a leaker :D" << std::endl;
    else
    std::cout << "Humfry is a player that can't really be trusted with his statements :/" << std::endl;
    return 0;
    }

13. So.. a guild was infiltrated and their base was destroyed. been a long time since we had a turf war, lessgo!! *gets the popcorn*

I expect this to be interesting, dont dissapoint me. i know where all of you live

14. @BaronBattleBread I expect this to be interesting, dont dissapoint me. i know where all of you live

Well then, you're invited to my house party next Saturday. :)

15. Oh this has been going for quite awhile between NN and Team Eye @BaronBattleBread. Hopefully Humfry knows the leaker. This could help a lot!

16. to be honest, i have to confess. i've felt too guilty about leaking the coords and keeping it a secret

i'm sorry to all of you in nerdnation for leaking the base to team eye and humfry for letting his hard work be blown up. it's stupidly selfish of me, i know, i just wanted to see what would happen and how nerdnation would react. i'm extremely sorry

and i'm especially sorry to humfry for pinning the blame on him. the opportunity just came up and to cover my tracks i shifted the blame to him as best as i can using my mole account. it was successful but the guilt of ruining the reputation of an innocent (and great, i mind you) builder and player of craftymynes just overwhelmed me now.

sorry nerdnation. sorry humfry. i know with this confession i'm ruining my own reputation, but if its to repair someone else's, get the truth out there, and rid me of this guilt then i'll do it. i just hope humfry and everyone at nerdnation will forgive me

17. Well, That was quick lol.

18. yeah

19. @deyahruhd using my mole account.

Whats your mole accounts name? :P

20. Yeah whut how did you get the coords we never had you there @deyahruhd

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!