I know who leaked cords to Skull Mountain

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@NerdieBirdieYT Yeah whut how did you get the coords we never had you there @deyahruhd

Maybe his 'mole' account?

3. @deyahruhd to be honest, i have to confess. i've felt too guilty about leaking the coords and keeping it a secret

i'm sorry to all of you in nerdnation for leaking the base to team eye and humfry for letting his hard work be blown up. it's stupidly selfish of me, i know, i just wanted to see what would happen and how nerdnation would react. i'm extremely sorry

and i'm especially sorry to humfry for pinning the blame on him. the opportunity just came up and to cover my tracks i shifted the blame to him as best as i can using my mole account. it was successful but the guilt of ruining the reputation of an innocent (and great, i mind you) builder and player of craftymynes just overwhelmed me now.

sorry nerdnation. sorry humfry. i know with this confession i'm ruining my own reputation, but if its to repair someone else's, get the truth out there, and rid me of this guilt then i'll do it. i just hope humfry and everyone at nerdnation will forgive me

you disappoint me man, you put your own feelings before the advancements of team eye by removing our only way of getting nerd nation's coords, and for that you're no longer a part of us. you've been kicked from our discord and we will be blocking all communications from you

4. It was the right thing to do @deyahruhd. I respect that. Don't let Sparp's "vison" of a better TE get to you. You did something that takes a lot of gut and hopefully you see the better side of things now.

5. ^^^^ yea, family's right, in the end sharp is just an egoistical ass no matter what he says //shrugs

6. @deyahruhd From being a builder like Humfry i have a feeling he will forgive you and that was the right thing giving your self up. you probably gained back some of the respect that you would have lost had Humfry posted you as the Leaker.

7. 90% sure he shitposted and isn't the real leaker btw

8. yeah me too. But Sharp seems sure

9. I can't tell if this is a joke or not I'm confused XD

10. Well it has got to the point that if it is a joke he is now in real deep

11. Deleted 6 years ago by Family
  12. Oh wait @deyahruhd is that likely-sharp's-alt-guy XD This is totally a prank...

13. Oh Rip

14. Lol Yup that makes sense

15. True, but sharp is still an A+ Grade asshole lmao

16. Edited 6 years ago by DoppyRex

Sharp is the leaker? or am i making wild guesses

I quess im making wild guesses

17. The leaker is still unknown, we sre still waiting for the reveal

18. Edited 6 years ago by DoppyRex

well 20 hours to go
    Also the supposed leaker is on @deyahruhd and @SharpSerac

19. @DoppyRex That's just Sharp's (probable) alt, it's likely not him

20. Okay :)

21. Edited 6 years ago by humfrydog

well I appreciate that the ALT fell on the sword. Lets take vote shall we. Give the player the full 24 hours or release my info now?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!