alarmgv12 abuse...( I hope that is the right word.)

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by RockinRicky2

Hello Craftmyne community, today I joined the server to vote... top right of this page (lol) and then I saw this when I was logging off. I gave @alarmgv12 a chance but like most players did not listen.

https://imgur.com/a/gnPyB

2. You wanna upload your picture on a website that links images like "imgur" for example, then you wanna post it and you should have a share button or "share links" you want to copy the BBCode link

that should give you some additional info:
    Crafty's tutorial on how to do it

and here's a link for imgur where you can upload your images

3. @RockinRicky2 m8, you have to post the BBcode of the image, so it doesnt just show "-image-"

4. Deleted 6 years ago by RockinRicky2
  5. Upload it before you copy the link.

6. Deleted 6 years ago by RockinRicky2
  7. still no

8. I think this will help

-image-

9. Deleted 6 years ago by javonjw
  10. ...
    you can call people a "nub scrub"

11. RockinRicky2,

You have good intentions and thanks for keeping an eye out for other players, but this doesn't not merit a report. People tease each other and joke around. On the other hand, if a player is clearly being harassed or incessantly pestered to the displeasure of the targeted player, there is basis for a report. In this case, if javonjw had clearly asked alarm to stop and showed offense, and alarm ignored the request, that could be considered harassment. All this aside, if alarm had used derogatory terms to jab at javon, that would not be acceptable. Just keep this in mind!

or Sign Up to reply!