Post a Reply

The King's First Livestream!

1. 6 years ago

Really? That's a low blow, making your own livestream at the exact same time and day as Nerdie. You're just trying to hurt Nerdie cause you hate him. Always trying to out-do him to take away what he's trying to build up. Don't even say it isn't related to this, we know it is. He's been advertising it for days, you well knew the date. It was only now you figured out a new way to damage him. At least before you were just hurting him in game, but now you're trying to hurt him in views? Seriously, grow up.

2. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

@SharpSerac Wow a Leonard's urn! I hear that players can put one of their brews in there and cast it like a spell using that!

It's absolutely ridiculous having to kill Leonard to get it, too. Hopefully this will brighten someone's day!

It's definitely great that the King is hosting such an event to help facilitate altruism within the community, instead of greedily gaining views.

Like really, some of y'all need to consider that other players aren't as fortunate as you are, so you don't need to go on flexing about how you can experience a magnificent build first hand, while at the same time relegating that experience as some display/show of it for others to lap up. That just screams of greed to me, which King Serac does not have.

3. @Dennari43 Really? That's a low blow, making your own livestream at the exact same time and day as Nerdie. You're just trying to hurt Nerdie cause you hate him. Always trying to out-do him to take away what he's trying to build up. Don't even say it isn't related to this, we know it is. He's been advertising it for days, you well knew the date. It was only now you figured out a new way to damage him. At least before you were just hurting him in game, but now you're trying to hurt him in views? Seriously, grow up.

It's nice how he's doing something nice tho, I support this!

Btw I got past bookshelves in parkour

4. Edited 6 years ago by javonjw

@deyahruhd It's absolutely ridiculous having to kill Leonard to get it, too. Hopefully this will brighten someone's day!

It's definitely great that the King is hosting such an event to help facilitate altruism within the community, instead of greedily gaining views.

Like really, some of y'all need to consider that other players aren't as fortunate as you are, so you don't need to go on flexing about how you can experience a magnificent build first hand, while at the same time relegating that experience as some display/show of it for others to lap up. That just screams of greed to me, which King Serac does not have.

That the same thing i was thinking i will not be attending Nerdi live stream because it goes against what the server is suppose to be a survival pvp server. But now you have people that are able to go to the wild and have protection outside of spawn that is not a mod or admin or staff ok sknup was one exception that crafty made because it was a project that he was working on with him now you have people like nerdi whats next? People say that this is not a advantage but it is protection out of spawn is the advantage no matter how long he will be in a protected zone rather its 1 second or 20 minutes so i am 100% into what @SharpSerac is doing