I'm selling redstone builds.

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Fisban_Regner

I have restarted this post after a year long break. But um back in business. I offer a service for people needing help with redstone builds. I can build a wide range of machines and even help debug problems with machines you already built. I try not to use bugs as they can be fixed over time. I also have an understanding of oldschool and newschool redstone that gives the ability to make some intersting things. A few examples are but not limited to. Fully auto cane/ mellon farms. Various mob farms. Elevators with out the trans location glitch. Hidden doors ranging in sizes and with hidden item key lock. Auto smelters, and unbreakable auto sorters. Also if you have questions you can ask me on forums or you can email me at fisban.regner@gmail.com. (to mods if posting email is against the rules please inform me and i will remove it i searched the rules and didnt see any thing that covered that)

2. Edited 6 years ago by 2Chill

Could you give me a blueprint of this creation? I just need one part that can be repeated :]

3. Edited 6 years ago by 2Chill

If you YouTube Auto minor you should be able to find a version of that it actually is less laggy and better unfortunately because something like that would be basically death to a server I'm not going to give you a blueprint for it but if you do some research through YouTube you should be able to find what you're looking for with no problem
    This youtube includes a world download

4. i am curently working on a huge water temple with red stone all around the corner so i will post that some time when its done/ almost done ;)

5. Edited 6 years ago by Fisban_Regner

Some more information about this service. I dont need to come to your base to help although it is preferred as it makes things easier, i have ways to show you how to build stuff. And if i do come to your base i will never leak, record , or even look at the cordinates. Ihave done this in the past with other versions of this world. And i do this because im board of mining all the time, so this is my way of helping the server.

6. @TimeKing297 i am curently working on a huge water temple with red stone all around the corner so i will post that some time when its done/ almost done ;)

With Redstone arround the corners xDDDDDDD you put some Redstone dust on the corners great job dude

7. @MaggiAusDaKann With Redstone arround the corners xDDDDDDD you put some Redstone dust on the corners great job dude

Ecckks deeee

8. :3

9. For a limited time I'm offering a discounted rate for my first few customers if you have any questions feel free to post them and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

or Sign Up to reply!