Christmas stream of wonder!

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by BaronBattleBread

Saturday, the 23rd, ill be online and streaming from our wonderful server, Craftymynes XD

Throughout the day ill be awarding Unique presents to players, trolling newbs and might even send scrouges to christmas jail.

Youll find me here
    www.twitch.tv/baronbattlebread

Ill be on, hopefully, all day.
    Come in, say hi- see if you find yourself under my watchful eyes :P
    Ill bring cake :D
    Hope to see you guys there :)

2. And, in the spirit of streamers, anyone who follow the twitch channel before saturday can request a present for a friend- you chose an item, ill give it a twist.

2 things- you cant request a present for an Alt, and you cant request gamebreaking items.

You can make requests here or send me a direct message to remain secret. just give me the name of the recipiant and the item you think they deserve, or if you want them to be trolled even... :D have fun with it

3. Ooo sounds like fun. I don't t know if I'll be able to watch it live tho because work but I'll def watch it later :^)

4. Awesome idea!! :D I'll try to be there for a bit!

Question - what if the player we request for happens to be offline? If we request a gift (rather than a troll), can that still be delievered?

5. @NerdieBirdieYT Awesome idea!! :D I'll try to be there for a bit!

Question - what if the player we request for happens to be offline? If we request a gift (rather than a troll), can that still be delievered?

potentially

6. Can I request a self-troll? Something harmless, really, nothing deadly. Just want to see what you'd consider under that category, since i'm usually up for whatever :D. Also, could you provide the time that the livestream starts for clarification and planning?

7. Edited 6 years ago by BaronBattleBread

@AttackTeam Can I request a self-troll? Something harmless, really, nothing deadly. Just want to see what you'd consider under that category, since i'm usually up for whatever :D. Also, could you provide the time that the livestream starts for clarification and planning?

december 23rd, 10AM est we'll be going most of the day.. and yes, you could request something for yourself... technically. :P

or Sign Up to reply!