Fishpain's ban appeal

1. 7 years ago

In Game Name: Fishpain

Reason for your ban: I said and i quote "Plus jojo got to use alts even when he was supposed to be banned" after the mod RNC told us all to stop the conversation. This was the only thing i said during the conversation and i feel it was extremely unfair to ban me for a 3 day period

Why should you be unbanned: I was not trying to fuel the argument and was actually trying to point out to the mod that Jojo gets a lot of chances that are very unfair

2. Hi! Im the moderator who banned you.

The reason for your ban was "Disobeying staff after warnings". The rule that you broke reads as such: Listen to staff members - Enough said! People will always find ways around the rules, staff reserve the right to make changes to the rules to cover these holes in order to keep the server a safe friendly place.
    The logs show that the group was told 3 times by staff to drop the subject and move on, which is way more chances than most get. After this didn't work, I said that this was the last warning to drop it. Almost half a minute later you made you statement and I banned you as I had warned that I would.

I understand that tensions sometimes run high and I do sympathize with that fact, however a rule is a rule. Because I do not believe this will become a habit with you, I am banning you for one day. I never insinuated a 3-day ban.

Thank you for the appeal and I look forward to seeing you again on CraftyMynes!

3. So your telling me the guy who said one towards a moderator looking for an explanation gets a 1 day ban but the 3 people arguing over and over get nothing?

4. "Drop the subject" means drop the subject, not say one last thing. In the future, i suggest you remember that

5. Deleted 7 years ago by r4iscool1
  6. Jojoo do not reply in an appeal.

7. I will take what i have been given but i do not believe it is a fair ban

8. Jojo you are now suspended from the forums, you were warned about posting in others peoples appeal

9. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

Reminder.
    Do not post in Ban Appeals unless you are authorized staff or the appealer.
    All other posts will be deleted and lead to punishment.

10. I was only trying to get an answer from the admins or mod about why he was allowed to play on alts when he is banned as this means there is literally no point in banning him, i was not trying to argue and i had said nothing previously about the matter they were arguing about and i just wanted to speak to the admin about that issue. I don't believe i should be banned at all for that.

11. The content is not the issue, the issue is that we warned you 3 times about dropping the subject due to it being disruptive in chat, and you continued to do so.

12. This will now be locked.

or Sign Up to reply!