Naidae's Ocean Extravaganza

1. 5 years ago
    Edited 5 years ago by Naidae

Hello, Everyone!

Decided to re-open my ocean mats shop, let me know in advance if you want to place a large/bulk order (discounts may apply to bulk orders).

Thank you!

Hello, Everyone!

Decided to re-open my ocean mats shop, let me know in advance if you want to place a large/bulk order (discounts may apply to bulk orders).

Thank you!

Currently Available

Item Price Unit
    Prismarine Crystals 1 Diamond Stack
    Prismarine Shards 1 Diamond Stack
    Prismarine 2 Diamonds Stack
    Prismarine Bricks 2 Diamonds Stack
    Sea Lanterns 5 Diamonds Stack
    Sea Lanterns 5 Diamonds Stack

Currently Unavailable

Item Price Unit
    Ink Sacs 4 Diamonds Stack
    Dark Prismarine 4 Diamonds Stack
    Sea Sponges 1 Diamond Block Stack

Update: If you don't have diamonds or don't want to spare them, you can always bargain with me for a different trade. :)

2. how do you get your grinder to collect ink?

3. I don't -- that's why ink sacs are currently unavailable :) But I'm still trying to figure out a good way to collect them!

4. @Naidae I don't -- that's why ink sacs are currently unavailable :) But I'm still trying to figure out a good way to collect them!

Ok cool, i heard you can make aink farm in the desert but ive never tried. i just swim around with looting 3 and collect myself. i hope eventually we get eggs and e can still convert spawners. i love my ink spawner from last map. it was awesome i ended up over flowing and giving it away, lol

5. Yeah I've built the desert one before, but it didn't work, sadly :( Might try it again on this map!

or Sign Up to reply!