Team Eye News! Harvestar Raided!

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by SharpShot925

Congratulations Harvestar on your (un)successful raid on us. You have proved your skills and managed to take some valuables from our base. What you did not know, however, was that your actions DO have consequences. We deemed it necessary to take everything that you had, and take back what you had taken from us. Not only have we taken everything, we have also leveled your base to the ground. Honestly it was sad to see it all go as it looked very nice, but we just couldn't let your actions go unpunished. Maybe next time you'll think twice before storming into our base looking to snag some goodies.

Yours truly, Team Eye

Base co-ordinates are: -82,321 / 63 / 72,971

Before:
    -image-

-image-

-image-

After:
    -image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

2. tsu

10 Apr 2016 Suspended

Who's next? #TeamEye

3. Rip

4. Lol rekt

5. Savage.

And do ppl just decide it's time to find someone's coordinates and up and get them? All you guys make it seem so easy to find a base.

6. gg

7. I have a very specific set of skills a set of skills I have gotten over a long career in gaming I will find you and I will kill you and raid ur base in minecraft

8. No you're just a noob I like the effort though

9. Endelikt

10 Apr 2016 Suspended

You know your base raiding skills are on some next level shit when u drop a 4 level emerald pyramid and stick a beacon on it for extra raiding efficiency

10. lol

11. :| Time for a new base xD

12. Least we didn't use TNT to absolutely obliterate your base. Nice job though, but I won't be getting revenge, I can't say the rest for Harvestar though.

13. @MasaruCyri Least we didn't use TNT to absolutely obliterate your base. Nice job though, but I won't be getting revenge, I can't say the rest for Harvestar though.

From what I heard you didn't even have a chance to TNT our base thanks to some of our members, so you even mentioning it is pointless.

14. @SharpShot925 From what I heard you didn't even have a chance to TNT our base thanks to some of our members, so you even mentioning it is pointless.

Was there anyone around when you destroyed their base? If not, Then your point becomes moot :P

15. tsu

10 Apr 2016 Suspended

Funny this is we were HOPING that people log on so we could drop them mid raid. @TheDunmerRaven

16. @tsu So you guys were hoping people would turn up, And the during the other raid they would have been hoping nobody would turn up. Interesting xD

17. Ok, I have nothing against Team Eye but, I'm kinda getting pissed off about how cocky and over confident Team Eye is. It's getting obnoxious and annoying.

18. tsu

10 Apr 2016 Suspended

Then do something about it in game buddy @The_Green_Gamer

19. No.

20. Edited 7 years ago by Mayorga

@The_Green_Gamer Ok, I have nothing against Team Eye but, I'm kinda getting pissed off about how cocky and over confident Team Eye is. It's getting obnoxious and annoying.

Tbh, I feel the same way :/

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!