Outer layer of skins not showing in forums

1. 5 years ago

Just wondering why the outer layer of my minecraft skin show in the little picture next to my name in the forums? Normally my skin would have a beak, but its not visible in the forums. :'( If this could be fixed this would be great. @CraftyMyner
    Thanks,
    -Phoenix

2. Edited 5 years ago by j____a____r____d

I normally get around this by putting the front part of my hat layer on the head so that no matter what it shows. Just an FYI, it happens in game too when people aren't within your render distance.

Luckily for us though CraftyMyner used Minotar to retrieve someone's face on the forums, and they provide an endpoint to get the player's avatar with the helm: https://minotar.net/helm/<user>/100.png
    For example:
    -image-

Also, it would probably be best to move this thread to the Suggestions & Ideas channel.

3. @FieryPhoenix64 Just wondering why the outer layer of my minecraft skin show in the little picture next to my name in the forums? Normally my skin would have a beak, but its not visible in the forums. :'( If this could be fixed this would be great. @CraftyMyner
    Thanks,
    -Phoenix

Simple fix, thanks!

4. Sweet

5. Edited 5 years ago by FieryPhoenix64

Brilliant, thanks!
    (I should probably take off my christmas skin now ;) )

6. Oh swag, I can see my crazy Doge face now on forums lol

7. Wicked cool!

or Sign Up to reply!