celeneandcambria’s Staff Application

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by celeneandcambria

In Game Name: celeneandcambria

Time Zone: GMT-4

Strengths: I’m very friendly and trustworthy. I enjoy helping others as much as I can. I don’t like drama and I’m very patient. I’ve met and became friends with really great people since the time that I’ve been here (january). I really love this server and the people in it. I learn fast and I usually don’t forget things easily. So I have great memory. I’m also very honest.

Weaknesses: I don’t think I have many weaknesses. one would just be that i’m awkward and have social anxiety that I’ve been working on for years. So it has gotten better!

Why you are Applying: I just enjoy helping others and because I’ve had a few people tell me to try and apply. Some stuff I do from time to time is leave things at the community chests for those that need it to start on their journey.

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 8100313 but I know I had more on the last map. I just didn’t know how to go from there.

Custom Note (optional): I want to apologize for my last post. I was trying to save it as draft but i think it posted anyway ._.

Also, if for some reason I don’t make it to staff I want to thank you for your consideration and time. :)

2. Thank you for your application. :)

Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!