Post a Reply

Greifing is so sad!

1. 4 years ago

@Jkeller4000 Does anyone feel the five stages of greif when they get greifed?

I love the denial stage. It was a small greif, it was Not too bad. I can rebuild!

I love the anger stage. I will greif them back! I will cause them harm! I will raid them!

I love the depression stage. I am never goign to play minecraft again i quit! I am going to be a nomad; a recluse!

Bargaining! If i build a huge base then they will not greif me again! If i build out of obsidian, then they will not greif me again! I will not hurt you if you give me back my beacons!

Acceptance! Greifing is apart of the game you win some you lose some just having fun is what is important!

Every time i get greifed I think of the stages and wonder which one i am currently in, I was angry at someone who username was blue_something :( i feel bad because i was too mean to them and they left :(

I stopped playing minecraft for a bit because i just am kinda in the depression. and decided playign with the seebeck effect irl would be more interesting. but then while walking someone got mad at me for pushing the walk button on the light and crossing the street when the walk sign was on soi guess irl is too full of greifers for me too!

But i will try to fak the acceptance stge until i get there! It is just a game! the goal of a game is to enjoy my time! And that is what i will do enjoy playing!

So do you also try to pay attention to what stage of greif you are in when you get greifed?

I get stuck in the anger stage, I understand griefing is a part of the server and if bases are found or leaked in game it's within the rules. Recently we have had a string of bases griefed from people using a new exploit which we are working on preventing.

Griefing through exploits is unacceptable and at this moment we have handed out 60+ bans in the last 7 days because of this. All of the IPs associated with the accounts along with alt accounts have been banned as well.

I'm not sure which category you fall into, if your base was found through legit means or from this new exploit. Feel free to message me your story and I will see what can be done.

For everyone else we are doing our best to keep you all safe from this, to anyone thinking of using this exploit you will be caught and IP banned.

We are taking this very seriously and Crafty is working hard on solving the problems created by Mojang.

Nysic

2. If i dosen't instruct others could you explain what exploit/thing they are doing? as in a rough overview. like a exploit in script allows easy location or lighting allows location . i am just curious so i can protect myself . this sounds intense i have been offline nearly 12 days plus so apparently i missed a lot.