legendofzelda1's Staff Application

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by legendofzelda1

In Game Name:

Time Zone: EST

Strengths: I'm very friendly and enjoy helping people out. I know my way around the server and all of the commands. Whenever new players need help i tend to help them out. All i wish to do is help people out and make sure they enjoy the server. I don't tend to be mean on this server i just want everyone to have fun.

Weaknesses: I don't believe I have many weaknesses so I'm not real sure what to put here.

Why you are Applying: I am applying cause I want to help the server and the new players. I just want everyone to be helped along and I like to help them out. Sometimes i give them iron armor and a die sword or a bow with arrows to survive without the mob cap during 1.14.12

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): 2,515,556 I know I don't nearly make it that because I joined the reset like a week ago.

Custom Note (optional): I played the server from 1.10 or so through 1.11 but quit after the reset. I just came back to CraftyMynes and remember how much I enjoy it and I'm here to stay.

2. Thank you for your application

or Sign Up to reply!