Kicked because of name

1. 4 years ago

Hello, I used to play on this server probably closer to three years ago. I donated several times and enjoyed the no frills straight up Minecraft game play. I haven't played this game in a very long time but my step son has jumped on my account and keeps getting kicked off because of my name. JewFerrigno isn't meant to be offensive, its a play on LouFerrigno that I adopted when I got in shape at the gym. I played pretty regularly for around a year with no issues in the past. Its even my xbox live user name and I've never had an issue with it. I decided to check for myself and it was a little upsetting to be kicked by a mod without them even allowing me to have a conversation about it. I don't think spending $20 here and there years ago should get me a special treatment, I just want my step son to be able to play at a place I used to play at and know isn't toxic. I would have posted on whatever user name i had signed up for on this site years ago but for the life of me I can't remember it. I've used this name for nearly 10 years across all sorts of platforms and never had an issue one time.

2. Edited 4 years ago by Nicnicnico

This situation is under review, thanks for your waiting

3. Im sorry man, but rules are rules :(
    Unfortunately, other people have ruined what little leaniancy we possesed when it comes to names containing relations to religions. A line was drawn and we must enforce it, however cool your name may be.

Since youve been gone, stupid people have caused us to ban many things that shouldnt have been a problem in the first place. But this is the internet, stupid people abound. and when they see loopholes, they jump through them like trained dolphins, little b astards that they are -_-

So i must ask you to change it.
    After a lengthy discussion, thats what it came down to.

or Sign Up to reply!