Jesuses Ban Appeal

1. 4 years ago

Good afternoon. I don't really know how to start this, and not to be rude or anything but trying to learn from other appeals on here did not help at all. My IGN is Jesuses, and around a year or 2 (possibly even 3! like what where did the time go) I was banned for the stated reason "Chat Violation: (Caps/Spam)". Yes, I believe I was guilty as that is something that's not out of the ordinary for me to do around that time. Around that time I was 11 or 12, but now I am 14. Yes I am still very young, however I am beginning to mature and that means I now understand how to behave and act properly as well as enjoy and be grateful for the entertainment you give me at the cost of simply following reasonable rules. I believe that if I were to earn another chance, that I would not mess it up as I now appreciate what you're doing as I know understand it and am not a stupid entitled 12 year old as I was before. Honestly I don't really know where I'm going with this, but all I know is that I would like to be unbanned from the Craftymynes Minecraft server (as it has a smooth survival Minecraft server with perfect alterations to make it unique and a community to play with on it) and that I believe I have what it takes to obey the rules and I would like I believe that I deserve another chance although I'm not sure I do which is why this post is here for you to not only make the decision, but also put it into action.

2. You are pardoned, remember to read the rules over.

or Sign Up to reply!