Until next time :)

1. 4 years ago

Hey folks.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that's made my short stay on CraftyMynes fun and different.

I've had a lot of fun building, pvping, having laughs with everyone. Unfortunately though my time here on CraftyMynes has came to an end. I need to start focusing on stuff irl for now and i think i need to take a step back, take a breather and give myself some time to put other things first. Special thank to Nico, Bgmg and a few other LH members for taking me in, trusting me and allowing me to stay at LH. I may or may not be back in the future, i'm not 100% sure yet. But for now i bid you all farewell! I hope you all enjoy the 1.15 update that is coming and i hope you all have a good time with anything you choose to do :)

See you all next time :)

- BritishFlag

2. CraftyMynes is going to miss you! Goodluck in your real life activities. Hopefully we can all see you come back in the future! Farewell </3 -mittins0w0

3. Crafty bless you BritishFlag, you were a brave and valiant patriot who truly loved his server. CraftyMynes will honor your patriotism until our great server's very end.

4. finally hes gone xd sorry for being rude but he wasnt a very likeable player but cya

5. Another Patriot leaving the server! Farewell!

or Sign Up to reply!