orc2004 ban appeal

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by orc2004

Name:orc2004
    Reason banned: I was banned for disgusting language in general chat and pm after being baited and loosing all of my items.

I said in general chat "death to _____" and "down with _____". I also said some pretty harsh things to the player in pm that killed me after he appeared to be friendly. I was trying to hurt him after he hurt me (as I lost a lot of stuff and he had helped me up to this point).

Reason I should be unbanned: In the future I won't use abusive language in the pm's and work on not letting my emotions get the best of me. I regret what I said and hope to be able to play again as I was having a good time up to that point

2. Edited 4 years ago by PapaNeon

Hello. let me just start this off with a little lesson on the rules here.

Be respectful to other players
    Don’t use extremely derogatory terms or epithets. Don’t insult or personally attack others in excess. If someone asks you to stop, then stop.

TPA Killing/Trapping is allowed
    It's up to you whether or not you make or accept teleport requests. Use the TPA system at your own risk, make sure you trust the players you are teleporting to. If killed and/or your base gets destroyed, its your fault.

PVP, lying, griefing, and raiding are all allowed. Using language like you did, giving graphic detail while telling another player to kill themselves because you have a temper is not, and will never be tolerated here.

Under NO circumstances do we allow people to talk to each other like that here. This is a server that entire families play on, garbage like that has no place in this community. Trash talking is one thing, that is another.

It might be your first offense, but due to the severity of what you've said, and the fact that you pm'd me asking how long we'd take to deal with you, telling me you aren't really sorry at all, I'm going to set you for a 3 day ban. Hopefully that'll give you more time to read over the rules so you won't end up here again. https://forum.craftymynes.com/pages/2-rules

or Sign Up to reply!