Louis_Vuitton8's Ban Appeal

1. 4 years ago

Name: Louis_Vuitton8's Ban Appeal

In-Game Name: Louis_Vuitton8

Reason for your ban: Telling off Player

Why should you be unbanned: I am extremely sorry for language that is deemed inappropriate. It will not happen again. I am aware that I have had warnings from staff about other words. But I am very sorry sometimes when I'm provoked I respond in a rude manner I am very sorry for that.

It will not happen again.

Best Wishes,

(Louis_Vuitton8)

2. I am the staff member who banned you.

You are correct. You have been given an almost innumerable amount of warnings by various staff members not to use inappropriate language, thus violating server rules for the main chat, among various other issues. You've been told this. Multiple times. Over many days. The constant warnings are tiresome for staff.

I would suggest you practice better self-restraint regarding your online mannerisms & brush up on proper chat etiquette when dealing with players on CraftyMynes. If you are truly having an actual issue with a particular player, you can always privately message a staff member online, or through Discord for legitimate concerns or complaints with your evidence. In the meantime, I would suggest you read the rules posted on this forum & familiarize yourself with them better.

Your ban will be lifted in 7 days’ time from this notification response.

or Sign Up to reply!