TheDankBank47's Ban Appeal

1. 3 years ago

In-Game Name: TheDankBank47

Reason for your ban: making a dick out of sea pickles

Why should you be unbanned:
    I had no idea this was against the rules. I am new to the server and this was one of my first times playing. I was unaware this was against the rules and didn't mean anything by it. I was given absolutely no warning and was very confused when I was suddenly banned.

2. @TheDankBank47 In-Game Name: TheDankBank47

Reason for your ban: making a dick out of sea pickles

Why should you be unbanned:
    I had no idea this was against the rules. I am new to the server and this was one of my first times playing. I was unaware this was against the rules and didn't mean anything by it. I was given absolutely no warning and was very confused when I was suddenly banned.

Hello, I'm the mod that banned you.

Ignorance of the rules isn't an excuse. We ban people for building things that wouldn't be allowed to be described in our chat. This includes sexual references. I was also under orders to ban people in your group if they built something inappropriate, because your friends were already warned for the same thing. Since this is your first ban, and it's a relatively minor offense, you will be unbanned in one day from my post. Take this time to read our rules.

-Green

or Sign Up to reply!