PVP Tournament!!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Anybody is welcome to spectate @_Drachenzorn_

3. the arena is cancer for pvp no offense

4. Aw, do you really have to do it on the weekend of mother's day? I'll have to miss it unless the time changes, so enjoy the bye Snow and Adapt

5. I might miss it too, I'm unsure. I have to find out my work schedule

6. I think we can change the times, but I'll have to contact edward first @bluesnoww @FlashFood

7. fuck im fighting jrod.

8. Edited 7 years ago by Mabzino

The arena does look a bit dodgy for a skill-based tournament but should be fun anyway :P some small adjustments would be nice though, maybe remove 3 of those sugar canes cause all they do is block vision and absorb a hit by accident, make the bridge slightly wider with no roof, and remove 1-2 of those trees

No 3rd place prize :D gonna be exciting (inb4 ed jooks me in the first round)
    We could have a fun wildcard kinda match betweeen Loser of M13 and Loser of M14 for 3rd place? Just a fun idea

9. I live in NZ so what time would it be for me. I know it will probs be on a sunday

10. go to google, type in "Central time to nz time"

11. Would adjusting the day to Friday, May 6th help? (Please respond soon)

12. Edited 7 years ago by FlashFood

Worse for me, finals are next week and I won't have time for two weeks

13. Edited 7 years ago by Mayorga

Saturday is better for me, just leave it at Saturday , please ?

14. Edited 7 years ago by edward638

Tournament time will stay the same ( Saturday ). Remember to bring full set of iron armor, iron sword, 1 bow, 16 arrows, Iron shield (feel free to decorate with banner), and steak / magic steak (so everyone has the same saturation) during the event. Due to this, iron blocks have also been added as a prize.

Losers of M13 and M14 will compete for 3rd place ( as suggested by Mabzino ), for 10 iron blocks.

15. I wont be able to get on

16. @edward638 Tournament time will stay the same ( Saturday ). Remember to bring full set of iron armor, iron sword, 1 bow, 16 arrows, and steak / magic steak (so everyone has the same saturation) during the event. Due to this, iron blocks have also been added as a prize.

Losers of M13 and M14 will compete for 3rd place ( as suggested by Mabzino ), for 10 iron blocks.

Just to confirm, this means no shields?

17. @Mabzino , Ty for the reminder. Changed the post; Shields will be allowed in the tournament.

18. @edward638 @Mabzino , Ty for the reminder. Changed the post; Shields will be allowed in the tournament.

sorry to nag, does that also mean axes are allowed or not :D

19. Sorry, only iron swords and bows (16 arrows) to make everything as fair as possible. :)

20. I just realised I'll be working at that time so I can't spectate ='[
    Is anyone going to record the event? Cough cough co*BaronBattleBread cough!

21. alright was just asking because with an iron axe added to the tool list you can disable shields for 4 seconds adding another variable to the play :P

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!