PVP Tournament!!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

@Flowerly

@R4iscool1 Actually half the ones I delete arent actually me, i just revert the post to see what it was and then redelete it.

However if you have concerns about my usage of powers please direct it to the admins privately not here please.

R4iscool1 is correct most of the comments deleted are done by me and dawn r4 is just curious why we deleted them and goes to read them. Which he's free to do.

The ones that disappear entirely that's Crafty ;P.

Nysic

3. Edited 7 years ago by CactusOwnage

I won't be able to record the tournament if it will take place at 7:00 pm Central Time. It will be 2 AM for me.

4. Thats 1 am irish/uk time, not good for anyone not in amercia or places in that area xD

5. i'll still do it lmao

6. haha okay

7. I most likely wont make it :( sorry , i'm soo busy rn

8. Its k, breeplays123 has offered to replace you in the pvp tournament.

9. [deleted]

7 May 2016
    Deleted 7 years ago by CraftyMyner
  10. Might be an good idea to move the tournament to a difrrent time. A lot of people can't make it.

11. Cactus, in case you didt know... team eye abused glicthes, crashed the whole thing. going to be rescheduled anyways, this time ill try to make it better timed for EUs.

12. Edited 7 years ago by argonFiles

@edhappy fun timed638 Cactus, in case you didt know... team eye abused glicthes, crashed the whole thing. going to be rescheduled anyways, this time ill try to make it better timed for EUs.

as expected, they ruin everything

13. We cannot have nice things

14. ^^^ Very true. xD

15. Sorry I was late to the party but can I please get a full explanation of what the hell just happened?

16. the pvp tourney got memed on. Talk about a "what the heck moment"

17. @edward638 Cactus, in case you didt know... team eye abused glicthes, crashed the whole thing. going to be rescheduled anyways, this time ill try to make it better timed for EUs.

LOL

18. Wow team eye didn't want to show their "pvp skills". They're just letting out their frustrations about being rekt 2x.... 3x including their head cheerleader gnomes base.

19. Deleted 7 years ago by KingJrod
  20. ^^ protect the coconut

21. jdak fight all of us

or Sign Up to reply!