PVP Tournament!!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

Should make like a live stream for the people who can't be online :P, I can maybe record if you want idk

3. that would be sweet @CactusOwnage ! my mother is trying to make plans for me now and i might not make it to watch ether :(

4. tsu

6 May 2016 Suspended

It's gonna be a bust lol

5. @tsu It's gonna be a bust lol

why? because you're not in it?

6. tsu

6 May 2016 Suspended

No it will be a bust because the pvp on crafty mynes simply doesn't show skill because of all the lag and 1.9 the skill gap is so much smaller than 1.7 or 1.8

7. Edited 8 years ago by r4iscool1

@tsu No it will be a bust because the pvp on crafty mynes simply doesn't show skill because of all the lag and 1.9 the skill gap is so much smaller than 1.7 or 1.8

Indeed becuase 1.8 has been out far longer than 1.9
    Same was said about 1.7 pvp and it was true at the start but eventually it progressed and surpassed 1.7

8. tsu

6 May 2016 Suspended

I don't understand anything you said

9. tsu he is trying to state that 1.9 will eventually "surpass" 1.8 pvp like 1.8 did to 1.7 yet 1.7 is still the best pvp update.

10. @tsu I don't understand anything you said

1.8 has a bigger skill gap since players have had a much longer time to develop skills for it and practice.
    The same was true of 1.7. Till 1.8 surpassed it.
    In time 1.9 will develop a bigger skill gap and surpass 1.8.

@_Gnome_Child_ tsu he is trying to state that 1.9 will eventually "surpass" 1.8 pvp like 1.8 did to 1.7 yet 1.7 is still the best pvp update.

Thats an opinion. I'd disagree myself.

11. @R4iscool1 1.8 has a bigger skill gap since players have had a much longer time to develop skills for it and practice.
    The same was true of 1.7. Till 1.8 surpassed it.
    In time 1.9 will develop a bigger skill gap and surpass 1.8.

Thats an opinion. I'd disagree myself.

Yeah, I believe the skill gap potential in 1.9 is much higher simply due to the degree of accuracy necessary, however I don't think people will ever consider it to surpass 1.8 or 1.7 because people like being rewarded for aggression, not forced to hold back. 1.9 limits playstyles much more, although the addition of the shield helps neutralise this somewhat.

12. tsu

6 May 2016 Suspended

The DPS in 1.9 is much lower than 1.7 or 1.8, making it slower paced which is easier, which makes the skill gap smaller because nooby players can compete easier with better players.

13. Edited 8 years ago by Mabzino

@tsu The DPS in 1.9 is much lower than 1.7 or 1.8, making it slower paced which is easier, which makes the skill gap smaller because nooby players can compete easier with better players.

"change is always bad qq"
    This is objectively not true.
    Also, that's not even close to the entirety of the skill cap.
    If a nooby player can compete with you, that just means you aren't as good as you think you are.

14. @tsu The DPS in 1.9 is much lower than 1.7 or 1.8, making it slower paced which is easier, which makes the skill gap smaller because nooby players can compete easier with better players.

This is however countered by the increase in accuracy and timing required which encourages tactics snd smsrter playing

15. @R4iscool1 all you do is delete peoples comments lmao, why are you even staff

16. @Flowerly @R4iscool1 all you do is delete peoples comments lmao, why are you even staff

because he's actually nice and does his job, obviously

17. Edited 8 years ago by r4iscool1

@Flowerly @R4iscool1 all you do is delete peoples comments lmao, why are you even staff

Actually half the ones I delete arent actually me, i just revert the post to see what it was and then redelete it.

However if you have concerns about my usage of powers please direct it to the admins privately not here please.

18. Edited 8 years ago by Nysic

@Flowerly

@R4iscool1 Actually half the ones I delete arent actually me, i just revert the post to see what it was and then redelete it.

However if you have concerns about my usage of powers please direct it to the admins privately not here please.

R4iscool1 is correct most of the comments deleted are done by me and dawn r4 is just curious why we deleted them and goes to read them. Which he's free to do.

The ones that disappear entirely that's Crafty ;P.

Nysic

19. Edited 8 years ago by CactusOwnage

I won't be able to record the tournament if it will take place at 7:00 pm Central Time. It will be 2 AM for me.

20. Thats 1 am irish/uk time, not good for anyone not in amercia or places in that area xD

21. i'll still do it lmao

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!