PVP Tournament!!!

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by edward638

FINAL INFO FOR THE TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN POSTED - SCROLL DOWN

Hey all! Think you're good at PVP? Have too much loot to spare and just want to have some fun? Hosting a PVP Tournament 2 weeks from now, read below for full info.

==========================================================================================================

PRIZES AND PICTURES OF ARENA TO BE POSTED SOON

DEADLINE TO ENTER MAY 2ND!!! (FINALIZED INFORMATION TO BE POSTED THEN PROBABLY)

WHEN: Saturday May 7th, 8:00 PM Central Time

WHERE: In a custom designed arena, participants will be TP-ed to during time of event. I will post pictures SOON.

WHO: Anyone, staff, no staff, if you want in, just post a reply on this thread, and give entry fee to edward638 during some time he is on (read below for details)

WHAT: To help add some excitement / promote CraftyMynes as a server, I've decided to host a PVP tournament a week from now (lots of time to plan ahead). It will be an FFA, 1v1 or 2v2 tournament (Double elimination) based on how many people would like to join. If not FFA, I will make a randomized bracket and post. In order to participate, YOU MUST PAY AN ENTRY FEE OF 9 DIAMONDS (OR 1 DIAMOND BLOCK). I will not steal your diamonds, otherwise I would break the "No scamming" rule. This entry fee will help contribute to prizes, which will be given to 1st place and 2nd place winners (prizes will come in diamonds, numbers varying depending on how many people participate, as well as a custom prize from me). Participants in the tournament are required to bring, and only bring, FULL SET OF IRON ARMOR, MAGIC STEAK, 1 IRON SWORD, 1 BOW, 16 ARROWS, AND NO-ENCHANTS ON ANY OF THE GEAR ABOVE. I will let you know who fights who during what times, and there will be a spectating area for the arena as well.

Cheating (Bringing other gear, destroying the arena, killing everyone else outside the tournament, etc.) based on the severity will result in disqualification from the tournament, keeping your diamonds, banned from all future tournaments, and having no chance at winning any prizes... and potentially other punishments...

Depending on how many people reply, I will post pictures of the arena and post the prizes (in diamonds and custom prizes from me) for the tournament winners. (Expect prizes to be pretty big)

NOTE TO STAFF: Looking for Admins willing to supervise the tournament! Help make it so cheaters don't cheat, etc. If admins would not be willing to do this, and go completely based off of being vanilla (this is just for fun and to help promote Craftymynes :D), that's ok, as I will be monitoring the event with some friends.

As of now, 3 people (including me) are in the tournament. If you plan to participate or have any questions, feel free to post on this thread letting me know or message me ingame. The more people who participate, the bigger the prizes :)

CURRENT ROSTER:
    Edward638
    Adapt_a_lot
    ProfileUsername
    _Gnome_Child_
    Mabzino
    Bluesnoww
    Flowerly*
    KingJrod*
    Cookiestepdog
    FlashFlood
    TheSpiderman2013
    3ddy

* = yet to pay entry fee

2. this seems pretty rad. Im in

3. Count me in.

4. I want to spectate!

5. I'm interested. I need to figure out if i will be available tho. Once this is more organized, I hope to see what time of day it will happen.

6. I would love to watch the chaos unfold, and to see this custom arena.

7. I'll join

8. no please dont let mabzino join

9. I'll join

10. If there will be admins present to regulate everything, I'd love to spectate!

11. im in

12. I'm down if I can get on

13. I'll join in , if I can get on those days

14. I can create a spectator area if you want, it would be like spawn protection

15. Edited 7 years ago by edward638

yes please :) I'll let you know when to do so, once the arena is finished. Could you also help make the arena indestructible? ( At least during the time of the event). Also, staff, feel free to join as well :)

16. @CraftyMyner I can create a spectator area if you want, it would be like spawn protection

That would be awesome, pretty please??

17. @edward638 catch me online sometime and i'll pitch in a few diamond blocks and some iron to hold sponsored palaces for last min newbes. there are people joining the server all the time and i would hate to see them left out of the fun.

18. cool

19. Could we get a confirmed time and date soon? Pre-emptively, please be mindful of timezones :)
    Thank you for putting your effort into a community event!

20. Edited 7 years ago by edward638

Edited the post; specific times should be there now. Tournament will most likely be a 1v1, double elimination. I will post the bracket once the deadline arrives. REMINDER THAT THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS MAY 2nd, 3 DAYS FROM NOW!

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!