COLER66's Ban Appeal

1. 3 years ago

In-Game Name: COLER66
    Reason for your ban: "XRAYING"
    Statement: Hey, I was recently banned for "Xraying" but I haven't actually x-rayed. I and my friend were literally mining when someone in the chat said I was "lag-raying" so I thought it would be very funny to say "I am the cause of server lag, I lag ray" -it was just a joke.
    I joined back to see if our base got griefed/raided but it said I was banned and I got a heart attack, to see I was banned.

Why should you be unbanned: I really want an unbanning, as me and my friend almost play Crafty Mynes nearly every day. Also to play on the only best vanilla griefing server I could find, Thanks.

2. Hello, I'm the mod that banned you. I am well aware of the "lag-ray" joking that was going on in chat, and despite joking about xraying being taken very seriously here and can lead to a ban, that is not the reason you were banned. I watched you showing off your "lucky diamond finding ability" as you mined your way directly to diamonds, calling out where it was before ever reaching it. That luck of yours must be divinely sent to pull off something like that. Per our server rules, any form of cheating will not be tolerated.

I wish you the best of luck on other servers
    -Den

or Sign Up to reply!