nickta's Ban Appeal

1. 3 years ago
    Edited 3 years ago by nickta

In Game Name: nickta

Reason for your ban: xray

Why should you be unbanned: i assume i got banned for << finding >> and mining a netherite scrap immidiatly ... well i believe that it is know that my internet connection sucks (most of the time i dont have more than 1-2 lines in my connection bar) so when i mined down to level 15 ( told it is the best y) i lagged down because of my beautifull internet connection of 4.5 mbps and saw in threw the chank cause of it..... i saw the location of it cause of lag and nothing else.... I wasnt hacking . To make it clear. i am not saying that using lag and bug to find ores is ok , but since it happened ( and i didnt cause it) it would had been a waste for me not to get the opportunity especially ... especially i just had lost most of my gear ...

2. Hi, im the one that banned you.

I'll just get to the point and say I don't believe you, your movements are not those of someone who was lagging, your movements were those of someone switching on and off an xray texture pack. You very carefully, but precisely dug to it.

I don't really care what you used, but it wasn't chunk lag, that's for sure.

Good luck somewhere else.

or Sign Up to reply!