yadawg's Ban Appeal

1. 3 years ago
    Edited 3 years ago by yadawg

In Game Name: yadawg

Reason for your ban:
    I was x-raying. Specifically, I played the game fairly - regular texture pack and everything - up until I needed Nether Quartz for my house. Temptation struck and I thought I could get away with it.

Why should you be unbanned:
    I really enjoyed the kindness of those on this server, and that's why it's all the more disappointing to myself that I caved and x-rayed - I'm sorry that I did it. I was happy I had finally found a server that is pure vanilla with no strings attached, and then blew it with my mistake. I even met some nice friends who had offered to help me out, which makes me regret this mistake all the more - that I let them down. I'd really appreciate the chance to join again, and you have my word that I'm going to be keeping it to the vanilla texture pack.

Thank you

2. I appreciate the apology however the rules clearly state -

Any form of cheating will not be tolerated

This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played. This includes but is not limited to: non-approved clients/software (hacked clients, clients with minimaps like badlion, external programs like autoclickers), abusing in-game glitchs (duping, 0-tick farms, x-ray, breaking bedrock) and xray texture packs.

we don't pardon accounts that have been banned for cheating, good luck in your search for a new server.

or Sign Up to reply!