Banned for Xray And autoclicker

1. 3 years ago

Hi, I was banned for Xray and autoclicker? I don't see anything on the rules agiainst an autoclicker, and I was not X-raying.

2. Greetings, undial o/

I am the mod who banned you for usage of x-ray and autoclicker.

Your ban appeal doesn't follow the format, but I'll go ahead and mention a few guidelines you probably missed:

As stated from the FAQ page:

"Can I use ___ mod?
    The only mods/clients allowed are Optifine/OptiFabric/Sodium, Sound Packs/Filters, Shaders, Batty's Coordinates Plus and Light Overlay. If you would like a mod to be added to this list please make a forum post."

That means the usage of autoclicker is not included, so it's not allowed, as you can see.

Also, I've been watching you for a good while, unless there's some sort of way to go directly to nether quartz, ancient debris, diamonds or redstone ores that I do not know!

We take a very serious approach on cheating, and doing such ruins the gameplay experience of others by giving you an advantage over them.

With that said, this ban appeal is denied.

Good luck elsewhere,

~Don

3. Edited 3 years ago by Venetorem

@undial Hi, I was banned for Xray and autoclicker? I don't see anything on the rules agiainst an autoclicker, and I was not X-raying.

"Any form of cheating will not be tolerated

This means anything that gives you an unfair advantage over players who are playing the game the way the game was intended to be played. This includes but is not limited to: non-approved clients/software (hacked clients, clients with minimaps like badlion, external programs like autoclickers), abusing in-game glitchs (duping, 0-tick farms, x-ray, breaking bedrock) and xray texture packs"

The rules do actually mention autoclickers specifically

or Sign Up to reply!