2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

For the Glory of Noot Noot brothers! <3
    -image-
    <3 u guys

3. @Pimpcy For the Glory of Noot Noot brothers! <3
    -image-

"As the penguins pay their monthly tribute to the whale overlords."
    On a side note I question what you typed in to find that lol.

@BoneChi11er So I managed to get a banner down for a penguin yelling " Noot Noot!"...
    -image-

The mackerel though I couldn't make, this is the closest thing I came up with...
    -image-

The first one looks great! Please post the command or receipe! The second one I'm not seeing but a good effort. Alot better than anything I could make.

4. when the penguin is screaming for its life for it is stuck in a cloth prison.

5. Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

The penguins warship Wailord confirmed.
    @GnomeChild the mouth makes good arrow practice ;D
    actually reminds me of a makeshift minigame with hackysacks I made in elementary
    kinda a strange memory but well done bone xD

6. the crafting recipe for the first banner...
    -image-
    The second banner was supposed to be a mackerel but turned into a goldfish >.<

7. What's so special about this Mackeral?

8. Penguins need it to survive, they eat it

9. @BoneChi11er you truly do us a service this day, we should like to open discussion about an alliance for the orca menace, myself or PenguinCommander would love to hear from you! Noot Noot!

10. Indeed! Tis a glorious day! Our foes shall soon know the sting of defeat and our allies will know success beyond their wildest dreams. Today is the day for every player to decide whether or not they want to be a part of our glorious conquest. Together we shall conquer! Noot Noot!

11. Edited 7 years ago by MagnaOpera

A new threat

MagnaOpera III is dead.

Killed in battle by Tabacosis.

This player is an enemy of all penguins. He harbours ill intent toward the Order of the Mackerel, having attempted to extort, under threats of violence and grief, the coordinates of the Penguin base.

All penguins should be aware. He is not to be treated with anything resembling justice or fairness. Those who treat with him are similarly enemies of all Penguinia.

Thanks to the intervention of FlashFlood MagnaOpera III mackerel was passed to MagnaOpera IV so all was not lost.

Take heart Brothers, and know that there are those who would lay down there lives in defense of our cause.

Yours sincerely
    MagnaOpera IV

Abbott of the Promised land
    First and Fastest friend of the Penguins

12. @MagnaOpera A new threat

MagnaOpera III is dead.

Killed in battle by Taboscis.

This player is an enemy of all penquins. He harbours ill intent toward the Order of the Mackrel, having attempted to extort, under threats of violence and grief, the coorinates of the Penquin base.

All penquins should be aware. He is not to be treated with anything resembling justice or fairness. Those who treat with him are similarly enemies of all Penquinia.

Thanks to the intervention of FlashFlood MaganOpera III mackrel was passed to MagnaOpera IV so all was not lost.

Take heart Brothers, and know that theer are those who would lay down there lives in defence of our cause.

Yours sincerely
    MagnaOpera IV

Abbott of the Promised land
    First and Fastest freind of the Penquins

Plot twist..
    Caw.
    I wish the mackrel the best.

13. Edited 7 years ago by PenguinCommander

Our Fallen Brother,

Your valiant sacrifice is appreciated and your continued service to the Order of the Mackeral is as highly valued today as it was the first day that our paths crossed.

This cowardly snake shall meet his doom at the hands/flippers of a horde of angry penguins. He shall be held accountable for his dastardly actions.

Thank you for your continued service. Noot Noot!

14. Deleted 7 years ago by Nysic

or Sign Up to reply!