Going through some stuff right now

1. 7 years ago

Well, I don't want to start no drama or anything like that so I'll be quite short on this.

My girlfriend's cousin unfourtunately died in a horrible car accident and there was a baby along with him.
    I was honestly hit pretty bad because of his death as he was one of the only people who supported our relationship in her family.

He was a pretty good guy what I heard from her & he was looking forward to meet me which would be great.
    So, since my girlfriend has some negative thoughts issues I will be there for her as much as possible.

I'm making this thread to let everyone know if I don't respond to your Skype messages or the messages in the game it's because I'm playing the game just to get my thoughts off that stuff and I'm talking to my girlfriend in the same time. She's really going through hard time right now and she needs me to support her.

Please don't be mad at me if I don't respond to any of you in the game. Thank you for your understanding. :)

2. Hope you guys are feeling well. Be there for your girlfriend.
    I can't relate but as a human, I can sympathize.

3. Deleted 7 years ago by Nysic
  4. [deleted]

4 Jul 2016
    Deleted 7 years ago by CraftyMyner
  5. [deleted]

4 Jul 2016
    Deleted 7 years ago by CraftyMyner
  6. That sounds like it'll be tough, and I hope she'll be able to pull through.

7. Yeah my girl loved her cousin because he was there for her all the time.

He was a really good guy. I mean when I heard he was one of the only cousins that supports our relationship that honestly made me happy. She will be able to pull through it's just gonna take time.

That goes for me too even though I can go through stuff like that.

Thank you to everyone for your understanding, I really appreciate it. :)

8. Edited 7 years ago by argonFiles

I wish there was a way I could help further than just offering my condolences .. it really sucks that this happened.

9. My grandmother passed recently, and I got to see some of my 3 other aunt's children (4 that are my age). I've grown up with these cousins and really do have a close bond with each of them, even though I might not see them as much now that we're adults. If the relationship I have with my cousins is the same as it is for your s/o, then I can only imaging the scope of the pain she is feeling right now (probably worse because of the child). Something my cousins and I did to remember my grandmother was focus on all the good times we had together as children playing at her home during the holidays, family get togethers, and all the things she shared with us (hopes, dreams, not necessarily about ourselves but what she wanted for the family in general). I don't know exactly the full extent of the situation, but for us, remembering the good and loving things she told us to encourage us and show us just how much she loved us was a good way for us to help each other through the situation.

Sending prayers your way, Flash

10. I feel bad for you doge :(

11. Thought I'd throw in an update. She's feeling a bit better. On top of that she has issues with her ex. Well they were together for like 3+ years so you know how that works, it takes time to get over it. It's been 7 months since the break up but yeah. She has some health problems so we're gonna go to hospital and whatever it's needed to make her feel better even though she refuses to go there.

We've been together yesterday and funnily enough, we've spend about 3 hours in my room and my mom was like: "Are you both okay up there?" I was like: "Yeah we're fine we were watching a movie but my computer went full idiotic mode." We were actually kissing and cuddling for good 3 hours lmao. :P

Me and her are unseparatable so yeah. She'll be fine she just needs time to get over all that stuff.
    My main concern is her health right now because she has some health problems. Her ex was beating her all the time into stomach so she can't breathe properly, she also told me she's spitting out blood sometimes out of no where. When we came back to her town she almost passed out in my car.

We'll get through it though. I'm not giving up on my girlfriend because I can't just leave her because of her health. I'm gonna fight the shit out of her problems and make them dissapear. She deserves happiness. :)

12. Jesus Doge thats horrible

13. I wanted to call the ambulance because of what happened and I couldn't leave her alone on the street.

She said she'll be fine. I talked to her today she seems to be fine. We'll meet up again tomorrow and on Saturday. I really want to spend as much time as it's possible with her. That stupid fuck who was beating her even wanted to force her into a marriage. She always thinks I'll dump her because of her health.

Not me. She's gonna be mine for the rest of my life <3

14. Edited 7 years ago by Captain_Mitchell

If you break up with someone cuz of their health that's really fucked up.

15. That's what I'll never do. Her ex-boyfriend hit her twice when I went back home right after I left.
    He knew I was there all the time and that's what makes shit more interesting.

When I found out about that I was quite furious. I was literally ready with a gun to shoot the motherfucker.
    The only problem is that I don't have a gun and I don't like ending up in jail lol.

Then he messages her he loves her. Then he threatens her he'll do something to her and me.
    Motherfucker is like 5 feet, idiot is stupid enough to carry a knife with him.

I'm already shitting my pants lol. Fuck his knife, because I know he won't use it against me.
    He won't have the guts to do it anyway since he's a shitbag with no brain cells.

But, I ain't letting go off her. She needs a normal and proper boyfriend and now she has one. :)

16. Awww that's cute :) But you're not totally normal you're a little crazy ;)
    The ex boyfriend sounds like a dum piece of crap with no life.

17. hope he tries something with a knife (and fails badly), that way he gets put away for a long ass time

18. [deleted]

7 Jul 2016
    Deleted 3 years ago by CraftyMyner
  19. @_UNDRSCRE_ as for her ex, I'd recommend being a bit careful lol, I've had my fair share of people try to stab me and that's not the greatest thing, and I know all of us here really wouldn't like you being hurt in any way whatsoever, even if it's a measly cut ('tis only a flesh wound etc etc *audience laughter*)

Unlike her other ex-boyfriend who can't defend himself for shit, being an ex-security guard I was taught to defend myself. Disarming a motherfucker with a knife isn't that hard if you know what you're doing. :)

20. @Captain_Mitchell Awww that's cute :) But you're not totally normal you're a little crazy ;)
    The ex boyfriend sounds like a dum piece of crap with no life.

He has a life he's just a bit demented and jealous as fuck because she found a proper boyfriend.
    ...and yes I'm a bit crazy but that's a good thing right? ...right? xD

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!