YellO Follower's

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

[deleted]

7 Sep 2016
    Deleted 4 years ago by CraftyMyner
  3. Open your eyes it is so easy to see, Open your hear The YellO will fine its way in.

4. [deleted]

7 Sep 2016
  5. heart xD

6. [deleted]

7 Sep 2016
  7. The yelLo one has shown kindness to me, the has shed light on me(literally, I got 64 torches renamed to fit the yellow one) I am a proud follower of the yellO's ways.

8. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9. The yello has been possessing people D:

10. I found that all the followers of the yellow ones can't spell right.. Is that a thing for them.. Hmm?

11. @Laineyyz I found that all the followers of the yellow ones can't spell right.. Is that a thing for them.. Hmm?

lol so true

12. @Laineyyz LOL! This made me laughed xD

Good im glad :)

13. I just found a yellow flower in the trading post chest named Headssss and it had sea lanterns, torches, and dark oak wood logs all around it

14. lol

15. I found some more flowers

16. Keep them

17. can I have all the flowers youre willing to spre for themuseum? a yellO collection would be quite cool

18. @TheForgotten20 can I have all the flowers youre willing to spre for themuseum? a yellO collection would be quite cool

I can give you any tools you need to enlighten your museum Message Artemis when your on

19. @TheForgotten20 can I have all the flowers youre willing to spre for themuseum? a yellO collection would be quite cool

I kinda wanna keep them for now because the case hasn't been completely closed yet so I would like to have them as evidence

20. I have been exposed to the secrets the Yellow...

But sometimes it is best that some things remain lost in mystery...

21. @_Haxington_ I have been exposed to the secrets the Yellow...

But sometimes it is best that some things remain lost in mystery...

I thought it was history not mystery

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!