Selling sheep eggs

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by _Killer_Memestar

Selling the only things I have left, sheep eggs. I currently have two sheep eggs. You can buy one egg for 40 Diamond blocks or both for 80

2. Lol i find it funny you offer one for 1 1/2 stacks and two eggs for 3 stacks, normally buying in bulk has a discount.

3. Lol I find it funny how you consider 'bulk' as two eggs

4. don't pick on the homeless

5. I wish there is a good explanation on how the fuck is a sheep egg worth like a stack and half of diamond blocks.

6. @iDogeTwinkie I wish there is a good explanation on how the fuck is a sheep egg worth like a stack and half of diamond blocks.

Yeah. The amount of time it takes to get 1.5 stacks of db VS a hoard of sheep :/

7. @Pimpcy don't pick on the homeless

Im sorry :(

8. How did you get sheep eggs, Killer?

9. Bought them

10. @ViciousKangaroo
    You don't understand much do you?
    You can make a SHEEP SPAWNER with a sheep egg

11. Edited 7 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

@_Killer_Memestar @ViciousKangaroo
    You don't understand much do you?
    You can make a SHEEP SPAWNER with a sheep egg

Neither do you. Why? Let me tell you why. It's not like people want endless amount of sheep spawning like crazy. These eggs are worth at least 70% off the price you named here. They're fucking useless. To most of people of course. To me, they wouldn't be because I'm a builder but I can farm my own sheep and dye them and then just farm wool out of them.

People would find cow eggs more useful because of what they drop and if you sold cow or even better a mushroom cow egg then we could talk business. Even a stack and half of diamond blocks is too much for a cow egg or mushroom cow egg. If you somehow manage to find a buyer for a sheep egg at that price then a player who wasted so many DB's is a moron for real.

12. Just keep the eggs

13. @Captain_Mitchell Just keep the eggs

^ start a wool business.

14. Thats what I wanna do unless my base is gone when I get back

15. Edited 7 years ago by _Killer_Memestar

@Captain_Mitchell
    @iDogeTwinkie
    Either of you want to buy them?

Price edited

16. I would but I cant get on until Wednesday.

17. When he offers a bulk deal without a discount

18. @CodyJProductions When he offers a bulk deal without a discount

when you think 2 is a bulk deal smh

19. @_Killer_Memestar when you think 2 is a bulk deal smh

lol usually if you offer a deal with more than one of something

like a buy one get one __% off

20. @CodyJProductions lol usually if you offer a deal with more than one of something

like a buy one get one __% off

nope

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!