The grey palace

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Thank u @Jordi223b for our most recent stone donation!

3. i may have to hop on the ol minecart railway and see this beast

4. @Tweakerzoid Thank u @Jordi223b for our most recent stone donation!

Anytime! :3

5. in one day you guys build what it takes me 4-5 days.....wow im amazed by this speed, ill never match up!
    so far my second favourite base after @Zabolca 's pit

6. @TheForgotten20 in one day you guys build what it takes me 4-5 days.....wow im amazed by this speed, ill never match up!
    so far my second favourite base after @Zabolca 's pit

We have a great team and we work really well together.
    Alone would be impossible to achieve this in a few days cause that scale is... massive. We have a lot of fun building together and that helps too. :) I Guess all u need is to find the right people! This is a multiplayer game, and it gets better when we actually use the multiplayer part! ;)

7. if i could be on helping at that time it would go even faster

8. [deleted]

13 Sep 2016
    Deleted 3 years ago by CraftyMyner
  9. Nice!

10. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

Day 4

I honestly totally forgot about the update and didnt take screens today, but due to the lack of time all of us had the progress wasnt that big then in the last days, however we added:

• a plateau at the end of the hall including a throne and a table with 9 sittable chairs for the council
    • a giantic stairway to acces the first floor, another one will follow tomorrow to keep it symetric
    • a few minor details

Im gonn post pics of it tomorrow

11. wait for it.....

12. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

Day 5:

We worked on the second floor and on the roof which consists of several arches.
    My screens are taken without shaders today since I made them via my laptop which isnt strong enough to use them, however @Tweakerzoid's screens have shaders on. Enjoy.

-image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

13. Wish I could be there to help you out guys

14. how much for the coords?

15. @_Killer_Memestar how much for the coords?

1/2 server bill for the entire Strangers Company. You better start saving rybye :]

16. Ok, want me to buy it under the Sofatroll name?

17. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

Ofc, you might need the names of the other 30 members aswell tho
    -image-

18. Just equally divide it :]

19. You guys did the roof! T.T sad that I missed that. Work sucks, I wanna stay in all day to build castle instead!

20. @Sofatroll 1/2 server bill for the entire Strangers Company. You better start saving rybye :]

Why not full server bill... :P

21. @Laineyyz Why not full server bill... :P

seems like too much lol

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!