The grey palace

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@rnc2011 As somebody who has seen this in person, its really amazing. Fantastic, fantastic work guys!!! Look forward to seeing it progress!

-image-

Love that logo.

3. @rnc2011 As somebody who has seen this in person, its really amazing. Fantastic, fantastic work guys!!! Look forward to seeing it progress!

-image-

The seal of approval means nothing he uses it for everything!

4. This is like the 3rd time I've ever used it XD

5. @rnc2011 As somebody who has seen this in person, its really amazing. Fantastic, fantastic work guys!!! Look forward to seeing it progress!

-image-

Thanks RNC!
    We love ur seal, no matter what icluch says!

6. @Sofatroll http://i.memeful.com/media/post/lMzj0bM_700wa_0.gif

That GIF made my day. Thank you

7. It all looks amazing although the main throne could be buffed up, some kings liked to display wealth through their thrones. regardless the that throne looks amazing ++A would pay to see

8. Day 6/7

The hall itself is almost finished. Smaller details need to be fixed tho. During the next days we are going to focus on the exterrior
    -image-
    -image-

9. Edited 7 years ago by Valgys

Can you show us the updated map of the town at some time? It helps to show the overall level of work that's going on in your island.

10. The gray Palace isn't in the main town.
    We'll update the post of the town soon!

11. Wow! This is incredible! (This really puts my base to shame)

12. thats not the base, thats more of a monument that will be used every now and then

13. Hello, remember we have different threads

One for the grey place, this one

One fir the base pics.

And one for the map!

14. Day 8:

nothing happened. Today is my day off that i've spent building some random stuff and playing Verdun. Construction is going to continue tomorrow.

15. First off, I could probably have lots of stone to give or sell really really cheap. Second, is it going to have spires and turrets? or just like an upgraded version of what we saw yesterday?

16. Huge towers will soon raise from the ground!

17. #TweakerIsTheNewNostradamus @Tweakerzoid

18. Wha happan?

19. @Grinning_Bobcat Wha happan?

The construction is currently paused. We will do another power week to finish the outside when all 3 of us happen to have lots of time together again, which is not that easy regarding the different time zones :P

20. boat contest has captured the creativity of the builders for now, theyll be back though

21. we also have an active competition, you'll see

or Sign Up to reply!