1. 8 years ago

The core of Elephantia's 1.9 kingdom has been finished!

-image-

(Check out the rest of the album, if you want!)

2. tsu

11 Mar 2016 Suspended

Lmao

3. I'm glad you found laughter in life!

4. how meny people are even in your faction @Elephant_Parade

5. Two, at the moment—if I include myself! There were a few on the old server, though.

I'm probably going to create a signup thread for would-be Elephantians, soon!

6. Deleted 8 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  7. Edited 8 years ago by Atheod

Tonight Tusk Tower was attacked by Gnome_Child and David, defended by myself and Elephant_Parade.

-image-

In the end, I believe, justice was served.

Long live Tusk Tower!!!

8. lol, Where you guys near the spawn again? Honestly if you want to keep tusk tower standing for another week, I suggest moving it away. The nether roof is always a viable option.

9. Why is it when I nuke tusk tower no one gets mad?

10. i dont know soviet. it seems like somehow justice was dealt when i didnt even die lmao.

11. @Atheod Tonight Tusk Tower was attacked by Gnome_Child and David, defended by myself and Elephant_Parade.

-image-

In the end, I believe, justice was served.

Long live Tusk Tower!!!

Out of curiosity, Why was it attacked?

12. @StaticSword That is just the playstyle of pvpers they kill and blow things up for fun. It can be quite effective at getting wealth but it is a high risk, high reward type situation

13. @sovietsuperman @StaticSword That is just the playstyle of pvpers they kill and blow things up for fun. It can be quite effective at getting wealth but it is a high risk, high reward type situation

Ah fair enough, They sound like a cheery bunch it would seem.

14. Tusk Tower's repairs are very nearly complete! Once they are, I'll post screenshots of the new walls! The new wall design is a big improvement over the old one, I think.

15. The walls are done!

-image-

-image-

-image-

In my excitement, I may have overdone the glass a bit. Still, it's great to have walls again!

16. @Elephant_Parade The walls are done!

-image-

-image-

-image-

In my excitement, I may have overdone the glass a bit. Still, it's great to have walls again!

Your method of construction is a bit...see through.. :P

17. Why woudnt you move it @Elephant_Parade if they all ready know were it is

18. Because that's not exciting enough

19. "not exciting enough" holy crap that factions not going to grow at all if this keeps up

20. Well, it looks like that wall design didn't last very long! Probably a good thing—it wasn't all that great.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!