Share stories that happened to you!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

BoneZa99ed

3. @BoneChi11er at the begging of the story i was thinking no way he did not get struck by lightning untill the end and i was like i just jinksed myself

4. @Chips_The_Gamer One time , cookie suggested we try some things we saw in some hilarious videos. He decided that he would take an exercise ball and jump on a moving treadmill with it, (Don't ask me what we were thinking I honestly have no idea) and that I would drive around in a barbie car. So I ran to my neighbors house and sto- er, I mean borrowed their little barbie car. I drove it across the street to this park I live in front of, but obviously those things were made for 3 year olds , so I looked stupid. To make matters worse, I could barely control it ,so I ended up crashing into a tree, rolling down into the street and nearly getting ran over by some lady in a mini van. This resulted in me nearly having a heart attack, and a smashed barbie car. My drunk neighbor then came out of his house, praised me for "driving good" then threw up xD Moral of the story ? Don't steal a barbie car from your neighbor and take it for a joyride.

Oh god those videos tho lol

5. @BoneChi11er that's so scary

6. @BoneChi11er I was about 9 and I was playing outside in a thunderstorm like a little idiot. It was raining so hard you couldn't see 10 feet in front of you. Anyways, I was jumping in puddles while my dad was working in the barn when there was a sudden flash of light around me before everything faded to black. I then woke up in my dad's arms inside the barn.

Turns out I got stuck by lightning during the storm and was knocked out for like 5 minutes.

Top that.

Damn, very spooki story

7. I had just gotten to where I could start dunking a basketball in 9th grade and we were warming up for a scrimage. I am a very tall and un-athletic person and on the third time I jumped up and dunked, I not only missed but fell down backwards on my back directly onto the floor because I swung myself forward. Luckily no one was really there because it was a scrimmage, but my team didn't let me live it down for the rest of the season.

8. cookoe why would you replicate failarmy

9. Edited 8 years ago by Mayorga

@argonFiles cookoe why would you replicate failarmy

Cuz why not lol and to be honest I don't know lol

10. y u such a dingus

11. Edited 8 years ago by Mayorga

@argonFiles y u such a dingus

no u lol

12. Here's a story,
    I said "hi" to a person

k dere , spooki story

13. @cookiestepdog 2spooky4me

14. @BoneChi11er Lol

15. 7 years ago

Let's boop an old thread xD

16. [THREAD LOCKED]

17. @Sirchristopher10 Let's boop an old thread xD

Why? Its pointless and annoying

18. Well, I was going to post a story, but I suppose if it's going to be locked, I won't.

19. @BoneChi11er I was about 9 and I was playing outside in a thunderstorm like a little idiot. It was raining so hard you couldn't see 10 feet in front of you. Anyways, I was jumping in puddles while my dad was working in the barn when there was a sudden flash of light around me before everything faded to black. I then woke up in my dad's arms inside the barn.

Turns out I got stuck by lightning during the storm and was knocked out for like 5 minutes.

Top that.

No horsemen? :P

20. Edited 7 years ago by Aquafyna

This was like 2 years ago, but still an interesting story to look back on.
    My brother and I, accompanied by 2 of my cousins, got jumped by 6 people. We all got in a fight and we seemed to have the upper-hand until one of them got a rock that's bigger than a regular sized water bottle. We all ran for it and the funny thing is: we started throwing rocks at each other until they left.
    This is a funny story to look back on because it's just comical in a way but we could have lost a life if the huge rocks they threw at us were to land on us and hit us in the head. I only got a couple of bruises and got hit by a rock on my belly, but it didn't hurt.
    Of course, this happened when I went back to the Philippines. It seems like some parts of the Philippines are worse than the ghetto while at the same time, good if you familiarize yourself with the place and gain your reputation.
    Edit: We threw rocks at each other for 10 minutes, but who knows; time could have flew by slowly.

or Sign Up to reply!