Truth or Dare!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@FishW Truth or dare @jamlbon

Dare!

3. I dare you @jamlbon to pvp me with nothing but a stick. (That's the only possiblr way I'll have of killing you)

4. @FishW I dare you @jamlbon to pvp me with nothing but a stick. (That's the only possiblr way I'll have of killing you)

Ahahah come at me, we'll do it in my room I promise my doges won't join in ;P

5. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

@jamlbon Ahahah come at me, we'll do it in my room I promise my doges won't join in ;P

Lol okay......... Also reminds me notice any of the dogs missing in that room?

6. @FishW Lol okay......... Also reminds me notice any of the dogs missing in that room?

Umm no why did you steal one ;-;

7. @jamlbon Umm no why did you steal one ;-;

Lol no. Glad you didn't notice I think several of them are gone or were atleast badly injured.

8. @FishW Lol no. Glad you didn't notice I think several of them are gone or were atleast badly injured.

nah they're all there I just checked and most aren't dying

9. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

@jamlbon nah they're all there I just checked and most aren't dying

Phew thats a relief. Like five days ago I went in there to use the echest, and I got jumped by a creeper which exploded.......
    But anyhow back on topic! Prepare for battle!!!

10. @FishW Phew thats a relief. Like five days ago I went in there to use the echest, and I got jumped by a creeper which exploded.......
    But anyhow back on topic! Prepare for battle!!!

oh right ahaha that's good also *sharpens stick*

11. Deleted 7 years ago by Fingerbib
  12. Truth please

13. Truth or treat, @MasaruCyri !

14. @Cileklim Truth or treat, @MasaruCyri !

treat?

15. @MasaruCyri treat?

Uhh what to do now... Quick throw a ball!

16. @MasaruCyri i dont feel up to the challenge and was never told when to do it so yea

17. @wblaine128 @misterkickman well you really had me at a crossroads there, but, after much deliberation and consultation from my advisors and lawyers, I have decided that it is my best interest to pick the dare on the left.

I was gonna make you parkour nonstop till you beat it..
    Too late rip XD

18. Truth or dare @misterkickman

19. @Cutebot Truth or dare @misterkickman

truth

20. Blesian

30 Oct 2016 Suspended

@Fingerbib how many asparagus have you ever in your lifetime

have I ate?? 1000+ at least

21. @TopsNeverStops
    Truth or dare?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!