1. 7 years ago

i still cant join but the status says it is up

2. does anyone know why I cant join the server

3. You may need to restart your client.

4. how do I do that

5. close it and start it again...

6. I keep doing that but all it says timed out;no further info

7. you may need to reset your router or connect with 103.59.161.18

8. @CraftyMyner you may need to reset your router or connect with 103.59.161.18

i cant reset my router coz everytime i touch it it breaks :/ and my dad gets pissed off coz he cant play clash of clans XDDD

9. Edited 7 years ago by Quartz_King

Its seems to be having connection issues, is there anyway you can fix @CraftyMyner ?

10. Yes there are connection issues. I believe the issue is beyond Crafty's control. So we just need to wait.

11. @CactusOwnage Yes there are connection issues. I believe the issue is beyond Crafty's control. So we just need to wait.

thought so :/

12. Deleted 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos
  13. lol I deleted my reply by accident beacause I thought that it had randomly made a duplicate of my reply at the bottom of the page but it was just showwing my reply XD I'm so dumb also I recently started using the forums so yeah

14. *waits and waits... and waits... waits even longer.... gives up and watches YouTube*

15. Edited 7 years ago by Saltyfish

I was finally able to get on for about 2 minutes then I got timed out ):

16. Deleted 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos
  17. Edited 7 years ago by Saltyfish

I don't want to sound like one of those people who are always really ungrateful and are always complaining and I don't intend for what I've commented in this thread to be taken that way. I'm very aware that the problems going on with the server connection right now are out of Crafty's control. I was just hoping that someone could tell me how to fix my connection problem and if you know, then how long this tragedy will last. Thank you Crafty and staff for all of your hard work. Quite a lot of the community members (sometimes me too) are a bunch of little brats who take advantage of your kindness. For all of the little brats who take advantage of Crafty and staff's kindness, think about this; what were you doing before CraftyMynes? What would you be doing right now if CraftyMynes never became what it is today? Your lives would most likely not be the same without CraftyMynes. Thank you Crafty and staff! Keep up the great work! You've changed lives.

18. Deleted 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos
  19. Anyways I'm heading off so see'ya online when it's back up soon hopefully thanks admin and CraftyMyner for everything you guys have done

or Sign Up to reply!