I am going to build a castle anyone want to help?

1. 7 years ago

It will be a lovely design. If interested please contact me!

2. @Ealdwine_Drasax Sure happy to assist I'll simply be a worker for hire. Will hire for cheap. I'll be one whenever able to.

3. @Ealdwine_Drasax It will be a lovely design. If interested please contact me!

Be careful who you trust

4. Edited 7 years ago by GrinningBobcat

@Sebyo Be careful who you trust

No shit Sherlock. But I'm not a greifer and i don't have much to gain from destroying it now do I?

5. @GrinningBobcat No shit Sherlock. But I'm not a greifer and i don't have much to gain from destroying it now do I?

just saying

6. @Sebyo just saying

It's common sense. In Minecraft its just a little harder to figure out.

7. I think Bobcat's a noob so he doesn't have much to lose.

8. @Captain_Mitchell I think Bobcat's a noob so he doesn't have much to lose.

@Captain_Mitchell Lol true that. Btw @Grinning_Bobcat and me are the same account if that's not figured out yet. I am in iron atm only because I've been busier than I'd like to be. I've got swimming practices from 2:30 to 5:00 afterschool. Winter sports drain lives...

9. how big of a castle?

10. I will help you in spirit

11. I think its not a good idea to ask for help in a general chat. If I were you Ill make a private conversation with you think are thrustworthy. I would be skeptical of all people esp the ones they say they are not griefer. Cause in my exp, most of the time they are. (No offense Bob)

12. @_Drachenzorn_ I think its not a good idea to ask for help in a general chat. If I were you Ill make a private conversation with you think are thrustworthy. I would be skeptical of all people esp the ones they say they are not griefer. Cause in my exp, most of the time they are. (No offense Bob)

@_Drachenzorn_ none taken I understand and use that logic. I don't consider betrayal unless I see them as a threat and how much I've got to lose.

or Sign Up to reply!