1. 7 years ago

As the title says I am purchasing gunpowder, please leave the amount you have and what you want for it here. Thanks.

2. Rybye triggered

3. @HaloNest Rybye triggered

always shitting on Rybye. Lol.

4. @GrinningBobcat always shitting on Rybye. Lol.

Ya I know fam

5. @Rybye Ya I know fam

holy shit I just made a connection...

@Rybye is your skin the peanut butter jelly time banana?
    @HaloNest is your skin a monkey?!?!?!

Am I the only one that's even REALIZED THIS?!?!
    ( ꒪Д꒪)ノ

6. My skin is ryebye

7. @HaloNest My skin is ryebye

in all seriousness though am I the only one that noticed this rivalry is between a monkey and a fucking banana?!?!

8. @GrinningBobcat in all seriousness though am I the only one that noticed this rivalry is between a monkey and a fucking banana?!?!

Lmao what rivalry? HaloNest says something irrelevant and I shut him down with a way better roast.

9. @Rybye Lmao what rivalry? HaloNest says something irrelevant and I shut him down with a way better roast.

which causes the ever-so-lovely scene of a salt fest. So much salt you can season a nation to death ;-;

10. SOMETHING TO UNDERSTAND

-No one has gunpowder

11. I've got like 1 piece but is it really worth buying? plus it's so scarce I feel like it is driving up the price. funny how staff freaks out at Op items becoming cheap but when cheap items become expensive then no shit is given. Love you guys though no salt here 1.10 was great but 1.11 is better.

12. @Rybye Lmao what rivalry? HaloNest says something irrelevant and I shut him down with a way better roast.

he just feels badass for the green name, he'll get better

or Sign Up to reply!