My TreeHouse Base!

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos

So. Recently I moved base locations after I realised that my base was too close to rtp range. I was too stupid to know that earlier... Anyways, I would like to share screenshots of my new base that I have been working on. It's a treehouse. It's not that big, but it's not bad in my opinion. It's going to get bigger and better eventually. Also, I couldn't have found this sweet base location without the help of just_a_penguin. I literally owe them a lot.
    So here it goes! All opinions and pov's are to be respected. Also... Please I'm sorry forgive me if you think I put up way to many pictures just let me know don't shout at me this is my first time uploading screenshots.

-Chilled

First off, the whole base taken from on top of another tree.
    -image-

At night it looks cooler.
    -image-

Then we get closer.
    -image-

You see what I did there? I used the half spiral staircase, half ladder design. I reckon it looks nice. :D
    -image-

View from the spiral staircase.
    -image-

Left side has a beautiful view of the jungle!
    -image-

Right side leads to the second platform!
    -image-

Just has some of my crops and stuff for now.
    -image-

Let's go up to the third floor!
    -image-

Not much up here. This is just where I keep most of my chests and store most of my stuff. Other than the view!
    -image-

I get to watch the sunrise and sunset everyday. Here's whats in some of the chests! Also will someone please explain where this hot cookie thing is from? A random guy just gave it to me.
    -image-

I found a jungle temple recently, took it down like I do with all the other temples I find. And this is what I got. And no. I didn't get 64 iron from it. :D
    -image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

I still remember the days that I thought plain biome was the best biome to build a base in... lol... that guy, was a nub. This guy... is still a nub... but knows more... stuff?

Anyways... tell me what you thought of it everyone. All opinions are respected. And again, I have no idea if this is way too many pictures or not.

-Chilled

2. Looks real nice, I have a tree base too- Just in a different style of building

3. @AnimeFan4Lyfe Looks real nice, I have a tree base too- Just in a different style of building

I would love to see it. Staff plez don't lock this chat if people start posting their own bases because it's "off-topic".

4. Aight ill send some screenshots

5. From the very corner, Clear view of left side & some of my farms:
    -image-

From a tree to get a clearer view

-image-

The Entire right side (Note that it goes into the mountain, where some of my secret stuff is held, and my chest rooms.

-image-

(@Chilled_Chaos)

6. Reminds me of an old base I had

7. @AnimeFan4Lyfe From the very corner, Clear view of left side & some of my farms:
    -image-

From a tree to get a clearer view

-image-

The Entire right side (Note that it goes into the mountain, where some of my secret stuff is held, and my chest rooms.

-image-

(@Chilled_Chaos)

Pretty awesome! I already was thinking to do a bridge to another tree, but for now I have another building project I want to work on. I'm trying to find a big mountain near my base, so that I could build a mole-hole base in it (an underground base).

8. I feel slightly offended about the plains biome dig then again my base sprawls across a small plains biome so i may be biased there

9. I live in a hole in the ground :D

10. If I were you, I'd do some organizing with your chests, so you know where everything is.

11. Edited 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos

@MasaruCyri If I were you, I'd do some organizing with your chests, so you know where everything is.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. I am aware of how ridiculously unorganised they are, and I keep telling my self "I'll come to doing it eventually", but I just can't be stuffed. Thanks for reminding me, I think I'll be on the server and do what you suggested in a bit. Just got somethings I need to take care of irl quickly.

12. Oooh other tree house people 0-0 loooks great man better than mine by a long shot, then again mine is less than a tree house than a hole in the ground with a tree on top XD

13. @Chilled_Chaos Oh yeah, forgot to mention that. I am aware of how ridiculously unorganised they are, and I keep telling my self "I'll come to doing it eventually", but I just can't be stuffed. Thanks for reminding me, I think I'll be on the server and do what you suggested in a bit. Just got somethings I need to take care of irl quickly.

your lack of organization with your chests bothers me and my OCD ;P
    I have over 400 chests to store what could probably fit in like 30-40

14. @Venetorem your lack of organization with your chests bothers me and my OCD ;P
    I have over 400 chests to store what could probably fit in like 30-40

Don't worry I've sorted them all out. I can even provide screenshots if you want just to satisfy your ocd.

15. @Chilled_Chaos Don't worry I've sorted them all out. I can even provide screenshots if you want just to satisfy your ocd.

I would like to see that, considering I suggested it to you! lol

16. @GrinningBobcat I live in a hole in the ground :D

Ditto

17. Edited 7 years ago by Chilled_Chaos

Here you go.

All of my minerals and redstone supplies.
    -image-

All of my wood. I'll eventually get seperate chests with only oak wood and one for spruce etc.
    -image-

All of my dirt.
    -image-

All of my stone.
    -image-

Miscellaneuos things
    -image-

Enderpearls.
    -image-

And these two last ones are the chests on the first floor, if you were curious.

(I took down a whole pyramid before I moved because it was too close to my base and if people were to check it out they could see my base. Seriously if anyone wants to buy sandstone I'd be more than happy to.
    -image-

And lastly, all of my crops and animal supplies.
    -image-
    Btw if you noticed that 3rd chest, it's empty.

18. I might add some more screenshots when I've progressed on my home. I love seeing people's bases and cool builds.

19. @gsekavec Ditto

We are ground gremlins

20. not to bad but you forgot to push f3 where we could get a closer look .

shameless quartz_king joke steal .

-2chill

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!