Please ban me, and then un-ban me!

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Compos

ok so i hadset my home in the desert. then i decided hey i wanted that sand stone! so i removed the sand stone.

then i did not reset my home because well i am lazy and thought i would jsut fall a few blocks if i ever go home.

i have been primarly using warps.

well i was building in the nether. and flux used ender pearls or something to knock me off my bridge and i died in the lava.

well my internet is too slow. so when i respawn i am one block above the gourd. and my computer loads the land. and because that takes at least 30 seconds. it takes 30 seconds before my computer tells the server to let me fall. well the server does not like me floating in air for 30 seconds :( and so the server kicks me for flying. so i try to join again. .... kick again for flying.

so maybe there is a faster way than banning me so i get sent to the ban box at spawn and thus am set to the ground? so i can patiently wait on the ground for everything to load. so the server does not auto kick me. and then i can fix my home. and then i will be all good.

but if you have a better way to get me to the ground without banning me i guess that would be appreciated.

how come we do not have a channel player support / player help . or do we and my English is just terrible?

however if you cannot help me in probably about 15 days my cell plan renews and i will get high speed data and hopefully it will be fast enough to load the map before the server kicks me.

I knew flux was going to try to kill me but i expected him to do it in a way that would not result in me not being able to play. so i have learned my lesson i cannot be near anyone who kills anyone :( unless i make sure my spawn point is safe for me to use :(

i guess to prevent this issue from every happening again if the server kicks someone for flying their spawn point shoudl be reset to the starting room or something. this way if someone sets their spawn in the air accidentally or remove the blocks below their spawn with remember to repalce their spawn point. it will not happen again. but i guess if i recall correctly the server cannot reset spawn points before nor after it kicks someone automitically :(

2. What

3. Channel changed because this isnt a ban appeal... Youre not banned.. And so that you can reply with an actual request instead of telling me your life story

4. please reset my current location to be on the ground

5. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

Jkeller log on now please I may be able to fix your respawn point.

6. R4iscool1 thank you so much!

7. Problem resolved thread locked.

or Sign Up to reply!