1. 7 years ago

Alright, Before you criticize me on this and tell me this is the fifth thread you've seen asking for VIP, let me explain my offer.
    I am willing to trade 2 full premium Minecraft accounts for VIP. Normal VIP will do.

"Holy shit this is a scam" You say to yourself. If you really are thinking that way I can give you the accounts first.
    If you are interested, PM me on the forums with some way of communication. I prefer Discord, if you PM me asking via Discord I wil just hand you my info and we can continue there.

Edit: I've read the server rules and it doesn't say anything about trading anything as far as I can see.

2. Edited 7 years ago by Compos

hm, minecraft accounts can be stolen easily i am not willing to risk being a criminal for your benefit.

however.

i am willing to get you vip+ for 120 diamond blocks. as if you steal diamond blocks in game that is perfctably legal in my country. and if you do all the work or minning the diamond blocks in game that is also legal in my coutry.

but getting real life items for real life something is highly illegal if i do not fill out the proper 1099 forms and i would require you social number to do so and i not willing to do that hassle. nor anm i willing to do anything that may or may not be criminal.

but for 120 diamond blocks i am wiling to get you vip+

edit: maybe someone can get you vip for cheaper than i can get you vip+

however on this note. it would be amazing if crafty could set up a bitcoin system for vip. or items. I am not sure if the command blocks would allow such a thing. and as one of the mods complained about data. if each player havd a 160 gig bit coin wallet the server would need. some odd billions of terabits of data storage. . but bit coin taxes as bit coins are a commidity are paid by the seller when theose bit coins are exchanges for cash at some point in the future. so bitcoin or some other "electronic currency" could be added legally in my country! and would make buying and selling vip much easier. and maybe the server could take a 5% transaction fee :) for the hassle of setting up such a system!

3. I feared this, and knew multiple people were going to say this. The chances of me getting vip are slim, because of the risks of me being a "criminal" are high, and the chances of scamming are.

I appreciate your response, nor was this "thread" targeted to you, but the majority of VIP seems to come from you, low key I was hoping you would hop on. I appreciate you responding in the manner that you did.

If you really want to trade via the diamond blocks, I'll have to get back on you for that. Actually that counts for everyone on this thread.

4. i'm on the race for db also

5. @Carl_Sagan1 i'm on the race for db also

And why would I need to know that?

6. @Ailze Sorry i was addressing @JKELLER4000

7. oh

8. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

I feel feel obligated to point out the risks for others.

The reason I would not go for this is simple, the risk of you claiming them back with the transaction ID, if you have access to the ID you could claim it back from Mojang no problem within a week and keep the Vip too.
    If you were capable of providing the IDs and proving they are legitimate then I would consider the deal however.

That's assuming they are legitimately brought, if they are hacked accounts it would be a very risky thing to do simply because the original owners could claim back with transaction ID or Mojang would lock it if they suspect its been compromised like the often do.
    I know from experience after buying 10 dodgy accounts last year and having only 1 left 4 months later that they don't last long.

9. Just go to your local game store and buy the gift cards, then sell those for DB, then buy the VIP with the DB

10. well i got vip anyway gg

or Sign Up to reply!